Oh Ubisoft

It was only a matter of time this was attempted. If you buy pizza rolls, you can redeem it for xp and weapons for the new Assassin’s Creed game. Considering the time period wouldn’t Trojan Condoms been more appropriate…lol

2 Likes

I buy pizza rolls!

3 Likes

Talk to Harry Plinkett. He has a giveaway:)

3 Likes

Since I loathe Doritos and Mtn Dew this is a nice change I guess.

1 Like

So if you buy garbage you get more garbage? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’m now waiting for the Hunie Pop tie in with Kleenex and Dove hand lotion.

3 Likes

can’t be worse than the COD Doritoes and Mountain Dew Double XP thing from a while back.

1 Like

Sounds the same to me.

It is the same. I hadn’t heard of this one. I should have known it was beyond Ubisoft to be original.

I wait with cynical skepticism to see if people will change and not buy into this horseshit.

:joy:

2 Likes

So basically: Eat to Win?

1 Like

Someone pitch that to Jim Sterling. Make the world know!
Eat to win…

Took care of it:)

2 Likes

As with many titles from Ubisoft, this series would be better developed/produced by another company.

I was playing Just Cause 3 the other day and thought “This game would probably be 5/5 if it wasn’t developed by ubi”

AC Origins is actually really fun to play.

It’s not like the JC series is some deep philosophical gaming experience: blow shit up. Repeat. Profit.

I don’t know who’d take it to another level, it fits its niche perfectly IMO.

There is alot of glaring issues on the pc version- and I know they’re common. More of what I was getting at.

Eh I don’t demand story depth, but I think its funny that this game has cutscenes that switch from using the game engine, to animating, to just picture storyboarding.

A lot of that looks like straight up time crunch problems. I do agree it looks half-assed though but I usually ignore them anyway :joy:

Crunch Problems:joy::joy: