Oh God someone help me

Edit:  Fixed Again.  Loose motherboard power coord >->.  Thanks for the support.

EDIT:  I fixed it.  I had the the case fans plugged into the mobo.  But now the gpu does not turn on, even though it turned on before I plugged everything else in.  Also if I unplug the front panel power switch cable and flip the psu switch, the computer still turns on.  I dont even ._.

Ive assembled my computer and It will not turn on.  

AMD A10-5800K 3.8 Ghz Quad-Core Processor

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

ASRock FM2A55M-DGS Motherboard

G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4gb) DDR3 1866 Memory

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

MSI Radeon HD 6670 1GB Video Card

Rosewill CHALLENGER ATX Mid Tower Case

Corsair Builder 430W 80 PLUS Certified ATX12V Power Supply

My Mobo has a 4 pin plug, so I seperated the 8 pin cpu plug to get a 4 pin, and it fits.  So I know its not that.  Im still very confused on the front pannel setup, because the power switch and Reset switch on the Mobo says its a 1 pin, but my case has a 2 pin.  The case also only came with the power, reset, and HDD LED.  I have no idea what to do, and my friend whos already built a computer has no idea whats wrong either.  PLS.  SEND HELP ;_;

The FM2-A55-E33 looks to be an MSI motherboard.  Do any lights come on?  Any sounds?  Unless I'm crazy, the power switch plug on your motherboard has to be two pin.  The function of the switch is to close an electrical circuit signalling the pc to power on.

Oops.  Wrong Motherboard.  It's an ASRock.  And there is zero sign of start up.

My guess is it would be something wrong with the front panel connections.  Check the manual to make sure you installed them properly.  

is the power supply switched on? is the wall outlet on?

Yes and Yes

I think youre a little confused because they only tell you where the positives go.. Does the manual skip a pin before labeling another panel connector? (for example) If they put PLED+ then skip a pin and put PWRBTN+ that means the pin they skipped is the PLED- (negative.)

Here is the pin layout according to the mobo manual

TOP ROW:  PLED+   PLED-   PWRBTN#   GND

BOTTOM ROW:  HDLED+   HDLED-   GND   RESET#   DUMMY

i just have to say, your name is fucking awesome.

Ground is the negative for the power and reset although most cases don't need specific polarity for power and reset buttons. Your case might be one that does and that would be the reason no LEDs are coming on. Try it see if you get anything

Nothing.  I'd also like to note that the case did not come with a PLED plug.  But I dought that's the problem.

Have you tried turning on your computer with a screw driver? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_56kyib-Ls&list=PL291F84A80CA32304&feature=player_embedded

The screwdriver bit is at 13:50. You can try watching the whole video to see if you missed something.

Nope.  I really have no idea what's wrong.  I'm pretty sure I have the front panel in correctly now.

Did you watch the newegg video I posted? If you haven't watched it, do so and see if you missed something.

If you did watch it and did everything described from 5:28 to 15:25 (especially the screwdriver bit) and it still won't turn on, you might have a defective part. Either the motherboard or the power supply.

If you have another working power supply, try it instead and see if it works. If it works, your Corsair Builder 430W Power Supply was bad. If it doesn't work, your ASRock FM2A55M-DGS Motherboard is probably dead. You can also check to see if your Corsair Builder 430W Power Supply is good by installing it on another computer. 

If you don't have another power supply or another computer to test your current power supply on, maybe your friends can help you out?

So I was able to turn the computer on externaly, but when I put everything in the case and plug everything in, it wont turn on.  I even tried the screwdriver trick.

I fixed it.  I had the the case fans plugged into the mobo.  But now the gpu does not turn on, even though it turned on before I plugged everything else in.  Also if I unplug the front panel power switch cable and flip the psu switch, the computer still turns on.  I dont even ._.

Which GPU? The A10 or the 6670? If you're using the 6670, maybe it's loose. Try removing and reinserting it. Personally, I would just stick with the graphics in the A10 for installing your OS and all the drivers. Once you do that, you can plug the 6670 in and figure out how to crossfire them.