Oh boy vega!.... Too bad no one will be able to buy them

@Ethereal @DerKrieger

And the discounted 1080 Ti I had is going to China because you fucks wanted to wait for this embarrassment instead. Fine, be that way. Pay full price and support nVidia.

4 Likes

Why… Should have ordered it on release. I’ve had mine for over half a year while you scrubs himhawed around and it’s gonna be old news in a couple months.

1 Like

HELbzYM

1 Like

A) I don’t want a reference leaf blower.

B) I’d rather give Nvidia money than you

6 Likes

They haven’t let me down yet.

1 Like

Didn’t wanna spend the money at the time. Tired of waiting. Need the fps now.

Cold hearted son of a bitch I hope the overbuilt VRM on your “super GAMER OC DELUX” explodes and all the call center techs speak horribly mangled English.

I bet my 1080 Ti is going to support North Korea’s missile program. They’ll probably try to use the blower for propulsion.

6 Likes

Don’t cry when it’s outdated a month from now.

1 Like

Seeing as my 980 lasted this long, I’ll be fine.

1 Like

Outdated ≠ unusable

YOUR 980Ti is working just fine

I’m sure it is. There’s just times to buy and times not to buy.

1 Like

Like buying maxwell literally a week before Pascal launches >_>

I warned you that would probably happen.

I do appreciate you buying it though made it so i made my hospital bill on time.

But back to the topic of this thread, no one being able to buy Vega? pfff miners won’t touch this shit. HBM is bad news for 90% of crypto currency. knowing AMD it will also likely be really good at high resolutions which means i’ve got my sights on one for my next build… just need to sell my current build.

2 Likes

Please don’t tell me Aremis writing without thinking is going to be a trend here?

I’ll just do what normal people do: buy when demand and price are low. Wait later and AIBs make better variants anyway.

Yes

1 Like

Could be worse. You could be me and buy a used GTX 780 for your first PC build while being ignorant that Nvidia are announcing and releasing Pascal. Had I known, I’ve could have waited and bought a used GTX 970 or 980. Missed opportunity, but my card does what I wanted to do.

1 Like

Didn’t know the lounge moved to the GPU category kek

6 Likes

That’s literally 100% of what Aremis does here, if you can call what he does writing.

that will be even more attractive to miners.

1 Like

Idk he’s got like 11 likes and only one flag
I’ve long lost my ability to math but I gotta go with the Geography of this one

3 Likes