Official Cities: Skyline Thread

some cool skyline news

lol, i think i need to start again

Is there a way other then steam, to get the unlimited money mod?
Just to start building.

Now i dont realy get any further in the game, cause im bankrupt way to fast lol.

I thought unlimited money was an inbuilt feature. It's just in the mods bit of content manager. At least, it was there when I downloaded it. You've just got to turn it on.

ah, did not knew that exaly.
will check it out ty.

Heyā€¦
Umā€¦ Are people still playing this? Iā€™m going back into it, vanilla style.
So do you know any decent workshop vanilla maps? The built ins are OK, but stillā€¦

2 Likes

Nobody posts in this thread, and I donā€™t want to start a new thread about my map, so here are some images straight from the massively unfinished map I am working on :wink:
Itā€™s super vanillaā€¦ It should be done in a month or so cause I donā€™t work on it a lot, I just tinker with it for a bit then walk awayā€¦ But I have been working more on it as of late, so I may finish it by the end of the monthā€¦

If anyone is interested - I will do updates :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I will play this. Do/will you have it available on the workshop?

3 Likes

When done - yesā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re a great man, pete.

3 Likes

DO IT

I want to see more @psycho_666 maps and games (I am subbed ya know, need that content bro)

2 Likes

Bringing geks to Peteā€™s threadā€¦

Thatā€™s like bringing pack of wolves to a lamb.

I worked a bit more on the mapā€¦
Itā€™s getting really tedious now. The basics are done. The layout, the heights, the roads - done. Now I just have to fill the map with forests and stuff and god damn, that takes a long timeā€¦
But Iā€™m chugging through.
Anyways, hereā€™s an intersectionā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

those are some steep ramps, rip suspension.

1 Like

They areā€¦ Iā€™ve been thinking the same thing. But the intersection is as large as the asset editor allows and I barely squeezed everything in there.
I can try and rework it so all the traffic have to go through the roundabout instead of having those slip lanes, but then thatā€™s the only highway connection so it kinda needs those slip lanesā€¦
I may try to smooth the ramps by directly connecting them to the highway instead of the slip lanesā€¦

SIGH
My SSD died, so I bought a new oneā€¦
SIGH
Turns out for some mad reason the map I was making was saved on the C:/ driveā€¦
SIGH
Basically I have no map no moreā€¦

Steam didnā€™t sync game files?

1 Like

I havenā€™t uploaded it to steamā€¦

Remade the intersection to have a bit less steep ramps.

4 Likes