Official Cities: Skyline Thread

Hey guys, post your tips, screenshots, what-have concerning this cool game.

Anyone have any tips on how to complete bus lines? i keep creating stops but it never completes the loops. anyways, thanks.

1 Like

You have to end the loop with the original bus stop (i.e. click on it) it should auto start the bus line.

how do i find the original stop? at this point there are like 5 unfinished buslines lol. maybe i should just start over. also i love this game cause it just lets you build with the unlimited money feature

erm.. I dunno xD ive always finished bus lines no idea what an unfinished ones looks like. maybe delete them and go again.

1 Like

Step 1 - POWERRRRRR (and unlimited money...)

2 Likes

wow, how did you build a dam

I unlocked the dam, im saving to open a new area of land to build one :D

It's under electricity. That thing's producing 2.4GW.

Be careful! Note the smaller dam on the left as well as the bridge on the highway. I accidentally made a temporary lake haha

I also used a couple of dams to redirect some water. My island is now a peninsula.

2 Likes

Unlimited money...lol

@kai, can you link to the auto demolish burned down building mod?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406132323&searchtext=

It is the 'Most Subscribed' Mod for the game.

Borderlands: Earth (City Builder Edition)

wow, that's really cool

I´m going to start building soon ☺

woohooo

I made a huge mistake!

oh snap, did you demolish your dam?

Messing around I built two dams up the river and turned them off. When the river dried up I built a load of short dams where those waves are. Deleted the dams up river and basically created a tsunami. The big wave hit the small dams and went up. I deleted the dams and that's when I took the screenshots.