[Official] Car Pictures/Videos Thread

This is where you post the awesome pics of cars you've seen

What is Accepted?

• Exterior
  • Interior
  • Underside or Any Angle
  • Car Art (please respect others if its there and give credit)
  • All types of cars including exotics
  • Mostly Anything
  • CARS only unless this gets moved by the admin who created the vehicle forum to the parent level
  • Tuning Kits if you have them laid out
  • Body Kits
  • Your own modifications
  • Any other relevant pictures
    -Videos and gifs are accepted

What is not Accepted

• PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO A MINIMAL
  • Its a pic thread not a troll thread
  • If you have an issue with someones pic Flag it OR PM them (do this first)
  • Thank You
  • Please keep in mind that this what created to aid the organization of this subsection :D

HAVE FUN ;)

Somebody needs to buy me this.. Im not an engineer yet lols

OR THE WHITE ONE because I dislike red

Or SALEENS VERSION OF THE TESLA>> :D

Or THIS IS THE ONLY BLUE ILL GO LOLS

2 Likes

One of my very favourite cars!

4 Likes

Drink drink drink

My dream car, the Hennessey Venom GT.

1 Like

A kenmeri Nissan Skyline GTR

5 Likes

YES. Glad to see there are some other BMW people on here!

1 Like

Of course!

I am one hell if a RWD lover.
and BMW was my first ever car love, and it still is!

I am a great lover of JDM and German cars.
I also love American muscles and special cars overall.

Same, I appreciate Japanese cars just as much as German ones. Don't really have a love of American muscle, but who knows that mat catch on to me.

1 Like

I am also a huge fan of JDM.
Especially Toyota, Mazda, Subaru, Mitshubishi and of course NISSAN!

I've been in love with the S-chassis cara for quite some time now, and this is one of my favourote builds of the Silvia S14A Kouki with the RB20DET turbo engine in it.

Pure love <3

Guys... Pictures or it didnt happen :P

1 Like

Here is a rendered car thing. I made it at 3dtuning.com a while ago

I really like the way this car looks
BTW that is a Lada 2106

1 Like

Don't point out the obvious mr. Holmes.

TekSyndicate didn't find my picture so yummy I think...

1 Like

You know thats strange... I dont know why thats happening to you... :/

It hates ne.
Many things hate me.

Just like the sidewalk this evening.
It destroyed one of my tires AND rims of my Alfa Romeo GT.

Bloody fucking nekro hell....

You should probably change the name of this thread to 'Car Pictures/Videos Thread' to make it more clear @R00tz31820

Jaguar XJ.

Do you have pics of your GT?

i love Alfa´s lol.

2 Likes

Thought you guys would enjoy some of these Arab-owned supercars driving around London. Lots of pretty cars, all very expensive.

The streets of London are packed with sports cars, including these Maserati Gran Turismo, worth £150,000, £125,000 Audi R8 and £300,000 Lamborghini Aventador

A Dubai-registered £1million Bugatti, parked on double yellow lines in front of a modified Rolls-Royce, attracted the attention of a traffic warden.

A Qatari-owned £200,000 Ferrari 458 in front of a £300,000 Lamborghini Aventador. The cars are attracting gangs of camera-wielding youths, dubbed the 'Carparazzi'

A £400,000 six-wheeled Mercedes G63 AMG, similar to one which featured on Top Gear, is among the most outrageous to have been shipped across

This £50,000-plus Ferrari 456 Italia has been given a spider wrap by its Qatari owner, who was keen to show it off on the streets of central London yesterday

This heavily-modified gold Range Rover - estimated to be worth more than £150,000 - has attracted attention after its owner parked it outside the Wellesley hotel

A policeman approaches a modified £100,000 Range Rover, registered in Saudi Arabia, amid locals' concerns about breaches of parking rules and road safety

A blue and white Saudi-owned Rolls Royce, estimated at £300,000, attracts attention of pedestrians after its owner parked it outside the bay in Knightsbridge yesterday

1 Like
3 Likes

I'm going to Road Atlanta to watch some drifting and probably will see some cars. Expect lots of Pics in May