[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

Does your Minecraft have access to public network?

I’m using my own home Internet and the other Minecraft servers are visible just not the Level1. It defaults to port 19132.

holup.

That’s not minecraft java edition. Which version of minecraft are you using?

PC version

Well, port 19132 is not the default port for Minecraft. This must be Minecraft Bedrock.

Not sure what MInecraft Bedrock is? What should be the default port?

Should I be using the Java version?

Yes, “Minecraft for Windows” and “Minecraft Java Edition” are two different programs with different protocols and are incompatible.

1 Like

Well that explains it. I guess I’ll need to refund the PC version and get the Java version. I haven’t had java on here in a while.

2 Likes

Yeah, Microsoft is pushing the PC version for some reason but 95% of people still play multiplayer on the Java version.

1 Like

Thanks, I guess I am an idiot. I should of asked the kids. They probably would have known that.

2 Likes

Ehh, it’s not clear at all, so if you’re just getting into it, there’s no way for you to know.

2 Likes

Oh well, thanks for your help.

1 Like

3 Likes

nice

There’s also a small village just outside the barrier south of the hub.

I’ve never done multiplayer minecraft on java, so I have zero knowledge on what any of that even means, I’ve been looking for a tutorial video but haven’t found anything useful.

enter /dynmap webregister into ingame chat. it will output the registration code in game.

Post that code where it says registration code. It connects your minecraft account to the account you are creating for dynmap.

The default chat key in game is T. So in game press T. Then enter the command and enter. It will then output the code.

as @PhaseLockedLoop suggests, dont use your mojang password. It is not tls secured. i.e. no https://, just http://. This means it is not encrypted from your computer to the dynmap server.

1 Like

I will get with Wendell about a cert asap on that. Hadn’t intended to require auth, but then it was the only way to reliably allow chat.

1 Like