I came across a new GPU Benchmark tool yesterday and I think it would be a good comparison case for GPU Benchmarking like Maxon Cinebench does with CPU's.
OctaneBench allows you to benchmark your GPU using OctaneRender. This provides a level playing field by making sure that everybody uses the same version and the same scenes and settings. Without these constraints, benchmark results can vary a lot and can't be compared.
The hardware and software requirements to run OctaneBench are the same as for OctaneRender Standalone. You can find details in the OctaneRender FAQ here. OctaneBench does not require an OctaneRender Standalone License to run.
- Download and unzip the files
- Run "runbenchmark.bat" to benchmark
- Save a screenshot of your score like below
- Save a "octanebench-results.csv" to open in Excel or other spreadsheet software
- Adjust the column widths and highlight and copy content to clipboard
- When you use Excel it makes a image automatically when you paste it here so you can remove the text part