NY PC build/present for myself ^^ (Latvia here)

Hello everyone! 

I have been saving money for a new PC for about a half of a year and now time has finally come. I would like to build a PC mainly for gaming and that it would be capable of running games maxed out at 1080p at least for 2 next years.

My current PC is 6 years old and (upgraded only video card) so I really feel the need to buy new one.

My current PC config (just for info): Core 2 Duo e6400, 2GB DDR2, Geforce 560.

The main problem is that I live in Latvia and computer parts are really overpriced in comparison with USA. Unfortunately I can not buy from e-bay or similar web stores because of the shipment price - it would be the same or even higher. So I've decided to buy from locals even though it will be more expensive.

My budget is about 1200 Latvian Lats ~ it's about 2300 USD.

I've decided that I will build PC around i7-4770k Haswell processor by using this web-site for creating PC build:

http://datori.dateks.lv/en/datori+intel+core+extreme/core+i7+xtr+gen4+%28haswell%29

There you can switch between desired parts and pick better ones if you need to. 

I will not be overclocking my PC, so as I understand I do not need high-end motherboard for my build? And main things I should concentrate on are - video card, power supply and...? 

The best option seems to use GTX 780 TI and 80+ certified 850W PSU? What about motherboard, RAM, SSD, HDD, case? 

I was playing with picking some parts, and I've ended up with configuration like this:

Case : Thermaltake Chaser A31

PSU: Corsair 860W, AX860, 12cm fan, 80+Platinum

Motherboard: Asrock Z87 Pro3

CPU: i7-4770K

CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS11X Extreme

RAM: Kingston 16GB DDR3, 1600Mhz, CL9, HyperX Beast

Videocard: MSI GeForce GTX780 TI

SSD: OCZ Vertex 450, 256GB

HDD: WD 3TB, 7200rpm, 64MB, SATA III, Caviar Black

And it all costs about 1361 LVL, so it is about 160 LVL overdone  my budget!

Please could you help with advice - how to manage to build PC within my budget and that it will be performing in coordination with my aim? Should I pick cheaper SSD with less GB on board? Should I pick better motherboard? 

Thank you all in advance!

P.S. Please pick only parts available on that web-store, because I do not have plenty of alternatives.

P.S.S. Logan and everyone else on Tek Syndicate - great job! Keep on doing it!

P.S.S.S. Sorry for my "horrendous" English :)

Generally looks very solid indeed.

By the way, Is there any specific reason you are picking up a 3TB harddrive? 2TB is easily enough for majority of things, unless you are doing something specific. i5 is just as good as the i7 for gaming, but the i7 dominates completely in processing and video editing, rendering, etc.

I will post something on the video card soon. Since the 780 Ti is literally the best on the market, but I will look into something else..

Generally I've picked 3TB drive just because it happened to be almost the same price as 2TB :)

How about R9 290X? Seems solid choice and cheaper one, although I am thinking - will it last as long as GTX 780 Ti in regards of performance ?