Nvidia Surround output during boot up?

Hey guys.

Since AMD really flawed Vega bigtime I consider going back to Nvidia again.
At the moment I use Eyefinity.
I had a 970 in the past running NvidiaSurround and there was one thing that bugged me.

During boot up the NvidiaSurround setup(With 1 to 3 DPadapter and without) would not display anything on my screens connected with displayport, only on a fourth monitor I run direct from the GPU with HDMI.
Only after Windows loaded I get a output(Drivers ha?).
With Eyefinity the output of all my monitors work from the getgo even if displaying all the same(like only Bios and stuff).

I should mention I have every DP adapted to HDMI which basicly means all monitors are connected via HDMI.

I wonder if this is still the same for the 10series of Nvidia GPUs. It would be great if anybody knows that.

If anybody else cares^^ I’m on to it on Nvidias forums now. I get back to it here if I find the answer. It seems tho that this is a bit more complex and seems to heavily depend on the monitorsetup.

EDIT:
The Nvidia system does not output before the OS is loaded compared to AMDs display output solution.

Nvidia Surround is a complete in-OS software suite. During bootup I highly doubt that you would be able to have the output on your UEFI/BIOS startup.

That would be cool though.

Well it does on my 390…
So that is to count as AMD thing I guess^^