Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080: The No-Hype Review Part 1 | Tek Syndicate

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://teksyndicate.com/videos/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1080-no-hype-review-part-1
6 Likes

360p fuck it im still wathcing :D

3 Likes

I need part 2 already xD

1 Like

is it me or are the recent videos audio out of sync with the video?

HYPE!

1 Like

Nothing is out of sync if you close your eyes

4 Likes

waiting for part dule

I really like that approach. Much more information than all the other fancy videos. Looking out for part deux.

the duration is broken imma sawwry

Is that a cider?

That starting frame... Building up to a sneeze without sneezing...

1 Like

i like how on one 8 pin power connector it's able to reach 80+ degrees

2 Likes

Part 2?

Not uploaded yet~

oshit.jpg

1 Like

Those triangular cutouts induce a lot of turbulence increasing required pressure. Parallel bars are better, I would call it looks over functionality.
One thing many have noticed and I noticed in the video aswell: One half new card (which really is 16nm Maxwell on Steroids) and one half "features".
"Double your performance" Well, 69 and 95 have a difference of 26 which is a 37% increase, not 50%.

Finaly, great video! ☺

Can't possibly be bad for power supplies right? I mean how much heat can you shove through 18gauge wiring.

hah i was just making a joke, its really just that the cooler isnt the greatest and to make it perform at that level there's probably a stock overclock than what they had originally envisioned

I gotta say, it's nice to see Logan do a calm, peaceful, informative video without being a total goof.