Nvidia embraces competition in it's very own way

Would like to see an example of a nvidia gpu with 0 copper aluminium only heatsink (from newer high-end releases) (That would be awesome) Does it exist?

Here is a giant turd of it on a vega 64

@noenken @anon79053375

4 Likes

Another article.

Was also mentioned by Paul on Awesome Hardware

Steve seems to have a lead but nothing new so far really.
He seems to smell something though.

… also airstrike

So, this product page does still exist on the global MSI website:

But there is no way to click your way through the page to find it.
At least I could not find a way to get to that page without the link.
[EDIT]Searching for RX 580 works. [/EDIT]

And by looking at the dates for the promotion stuff, I don’t think this was the plan.

Oh, the same goes for the RX 580 Gaming X 4G, the RX 570 Gaming X 4G and the RX 570 Gaming X 8G.
You can simply edit the URL to fit those models.

OK, yes, I can’t prove anything but if this is just by mistake then someone made that mistake four times in a row.
If it isn’t a mistake then … I can’t think of a good reason to do this.

I also tried to use the waybackmachine to find out if / at which point in time something changed but the website is so full of sh… … dynamic script stuff that it just won’t work.

Caseking had three different Gaming X RX5X0 cards listed yesterday or so. Right now there is only one model left.
And I guess that is just because they still have some of those in stock.

https://www.caseking.de/pc-komponenten/grafikkarten/amd?ckSuppliers=123&ckTab=0&sSort=103

As mentioned before, Alternate and Mindfactory do not have any MSI Gaming X AMD graphics products listed anymore.

You are not contributing to the discussion. So you should delete your own post to keep the topic “clean”.

SRSLY.

1 Like

This post doesn’t help either, sunshine.

Or this one

Feel free to delete this just found it funny

Or my comment on your comment

No ROG for AMD cards anymore.

1 Like

That news feel weird looking at the RX 470 on my shelf with the ROG brand on it.

1 Like

Well. Never recommending asus products ever again

Asus isn’t at fault here, neither are MSI or Gigabyte. They have to play ball. They tried to come out against that, that is why HardOCP had anything to report. Nvidia is fucking over everyone with this shit.

1 Like

They could all have told Nvidia to screw themself.

I really hope the EU commission for competition gives Nvidia a kick in the balls.

3 Likes

I don’t think that was a realistic option.

4 Likes

We all do but its going to have pretty hard kick in the balls to undo the damage this causes.

2 Likes

Cutest-Beating-Dead-Horse-GIF

6 Likes

@kewldude007 MemeArsenal this

3 Likes

Nice :smiley:

Edit: Damn miners!

they are like the people who didnt turn up to vote and then brexit happened…

1 Like

4 Likes

At least try not turning threads into reddit/4chan, it gets tiring after a while looking at the shitshow

Anyway, blaming brands does not make much sense. They are really not at fault and that’s kind of obvious, even when looking at it from the outside.

It’s highly political, higher ups make those decisions and it’s not like they do that daily. They have a market, tradition and whatnot to keep up with and that’s where the decisions are made, not at Asus or any other brands. Meaning decisions that actually matter, now how a motherboard looks etc.

While that is objectively funny, I am not sure if I understand you correctly. I hope I don’t, actually.

Will this change what card I buy next?

Probably not…

Want vega 64 (probably sapphire) as I want good compute (for the 3d programme I use) and better than okay gaming and as an owner of two previous sapphire cards I know their cooling solutions are more than adequate.

Let just all agree that none of us are ‘normal’ people who will buy shit just because it has gaming somewhere in its title or a gaming brand.