Nothing Will display after mobo change (solved)

I just bought a ASUS P8z77-V LX motherboard to swap for my MSI z77A-G41 so I can SLI two gtx 660 ti's but I havn't received the sli bridge in the mail yet. So I figured I would do the motherboard swap early so I wouldn't have to do it later. Put everything back together and tried to start it. Computer turns on but nothing displays on my monitor. Graphics card Is whirring at 100% after the dust removal stage. Everything seems normal except the gpu fan. Was I supposed to anything prior to the mobo change or do I do something now? Any Help is greatly appreciated. 

Specs:

i5 3570 (non k)

MSI GTX 660 TI

ASUS P8z77-V LX mobo

Corsair vengance 16GB 1600mhz

OCZ modXstream Pro 700w 80 plus cert

WD Caviar Blue 7200 RPM 64mb cache 1 TB

NZXT guardian RB

Windows 7 professional 64 bit

First, check your wireing, then double check. You might have made a mistake, or not properly seated a cable or component. Also, are you sure you completely uninstalled all your old mobo's drivers?

I didn't uninstall anything so thats probably it. First time doing this so I wasn't aware of that:( How do you uninstall mobo drivers? Thanks for replying btw

your problem is probably a result of faulty wiring or component on your part, or possibly a defective or broken part. You should at least reach the bios when you try to boot.

hmm alright. I'll get back to you after I check it out

If your windows is oem its tied to tour MOBO, I would think you would have to do a fresh install to get it running and mabey make the call to MS to get the os to run on your new mobo or get a new key. I'm no guru but that may be your problem.

Ok apparently there was a ram stick not pushed in all the way. After I fixed that, I now hear my normal startup beep but thats it. Still not displaying anything and the gpu fan is whirring at max.

How do I reinstall if nothing displays? That sounds plausible though cause I'm pretty sure windows is tied to my old mobo since I've reinstalled a couple times on it already with no problems.

it has totaly nothing to do with  windows at all.

first of all, did you install your ram  correct? dual channel slot 1/3 or 2/4 ?

Next to that, try to take out your gpu, and connect your  monitor to the onboard vga port. and look if you get a bootup screen then, if so, then you know you have to search it in the gpu´s.

also double check the 8 pin cpu power connector. but if you get a normal bootup beep, then it would probably be something with the gpu, like i said above, take out the gpu, and connect your monitor to the onboard vga port, and look if you get a display screen then, then go to the bios, maybe you have to disable, the onboard video by hand, some boards do it automaticly some you have to disable in the bios.

grtz Angel ☺

I took out the graphics card, then plugged in the DVI port into the mobo and started up. Worked fine then got everything up and running again. Thanks for the help!

okay thats good to read, so your gpu is dead? or do you also have your gpu sli setup up and running?. if so that could be very interesting information, how you solved that ☺