Not your average Movie

I don't know if anyone here has seen it or is really into anime movies but I thought this one was pretty unique.
It's called Tekkon Kinreet. I can't really say much without spoiling any of it, but it's about two orphans called black and white that live in a place called treasure town.

It has really good animation and a good story, If you decide to check it out, make sure you get the HD version.

Btw I forgot to mention when I clicked post... Movies that don't seem to get noticed much or things like that should be posted here, it isn't just for this movie, anyone that thinks a movie is worth a watch that maybe a few people haven't seen should be posted here.

Might check it out ae!

Well, a movie I seen called 'Aoi Haru' is pretty rare, I just happened to come across it when going through the 'recommendations for you' on youtube, downloaded it and really enjoyed it. It's like a dark drama you could say.

taken from Wikipedia "It tells the story of seven students in an underperforming high school,
as they complete their education and decide on the options available to
them afterwards." pretty much sums it up.

Really good movie, it's also where I found the band "Thee Michelle Gun Elephant", should check it out :3

Here's a trailer for it:

Doesn't look like a very good trailer, but movie is good, if you're into that sort of thing.