Normal tempratures for FX-8350?

I havent OCed mine yet, but with a Cooler Master Seidon 240mm, my idle is 14*C and in BF4 on ultra it is 28*C

Whoa 14C idle? does your pc is in garage? how is it possible for such low temps? unless ambient temp is around 10 degrees...

It's not.

AMD SENSORS ARE BAD

my computer sits on my desk next to me not on the floor....

I'm also convinced this didn't happen

We keep the apartment around 21*C. The CPU wasn't that low until I added the liquid cooler, before that it would idle at about 25*C.

http://s72.photobucket.com/user/cota472/media/Capture_zps00d3ebba.jpg.html

Similar question, but my R9 280X is running at 75 deg C (mining) pretty much 24/7 so outputting a lot of hot air in my case and my CPU is idle @ 41-43 deg C. I have the stock CPU cooler running at around 4000 RPM. My case (Fractal R4) as two inputs 140 mm fan (front) and two exhausts fan (one top, one upper rear). My apartment is around 20 deg C but outside it's really cold right now (-30 C). Is this normal? What are my options? Should I get a third party CPU cooler?

Well then Norway is quite nice, looks a lot like West Coast of Canada. This is Parksville.

you are right :) that really looks similar ^^

I am using AI suite and HWmonitor. They both say the same thing :)

No need for a new cooler, just take the pc outside :P

Im running the 8350 with evo 212 in 21C ambient and my temps are 33 to 37 idle and 56 on full load if we trust the sensor

Find a different program to check the temps, it's not possible for your CPU to be below room temperature with air or liquid cooling. AMD sensors aren't very accurate, you'll want to try Hwmonitor, I'm pretty sure it's the most accurate with FX chips. CoreTemp esp lowballs it a lot along with a few others

It's more likely for idle to be in mid-high 30s and under load to be in the 50s-60s.

Dude, you're in Parksville? I was born in Port Alberni, I live in Vancouver! XD

My core temps can be a little wonky at times as well. The socket temp is ALWAYS bang on though, and if my socket temp is good, I'm happy. 

I downloaded HWmonitor and the mobo reports the CPU is 32*C and the CPU is reporting 10*C, ran BF4 for a few minutes and the mobo is reporting a high of 44*C while the CPU is reporting 34*C... interesting info

I am in Po-compton but travel all over south west B.C. hows it going neighbor?