Non gamer needing to drive three 1080p displays

What are some decent options? Driving three 27" displays with HDMI and DVI both available.

• Windows 10
  • Asrock H97M Pro4
  • i5-4690
  • 32GB Ram

Shouldn't take much, what's the CPU and MB?

Just grab the cheapest video card that has DVI and a HDMI regardless of brand and model.

Edit. I read as 2 DVI ports and a HDMI Port needed.

Updated my post.

as @MrChumps said, get the cheapest graphics card you can find with support for 3 displays. Don't stop at Newegg though, find something on eBay and you'll be fine.

Edit: Get an HD 6350 with a DMS-59 to dual-DVI adapter and use that along with the HDMI port on the motherboard. Just install drivers for both the iGPU and the card and you'll be all set.

you could get 2 of these https://pcpartpicker.com/product/JPbp99/msi-video-card-r52302gd3hlp if you have the pci e space

1 Like

amd hd 7950 or r7 270 would be my go to choice.

7950 is R9 280, after that the 270 is R9 not R7, and the dude is not gaming, so there is a lot of power he will not be using...
I would recommend go and grab the best current generation card you can get, that doesn't require a power cable. Something like Rx 460 or 550...
All additional features, hardware and software extras, that 460 have over anything else is irreplaceable.

It depends on your monitors. If you are using monitors with DisplayPort, there are many inexpensive AMD FirePro cards that could do it with a single card.

R7 370. :3
yer gud

750 ti will drive 3×1080p fantastically, with room to spare. they're cheap now. and you can probably find one cheaper secondhand. i picked up one for $30 the other day.

there's absolutely no reason (and no value benefit) in looking at anything cheaper. price:performance, you're wasting your money.