Non-fiction suggestions thread?

I've noticed most of the stuff on here seems to be sci-fi or fantasy related, which is cool, but what about some non-fiction book suggestions?

I just finished Ben Goldacre's Bad Science recently, and just picked up Bad Pharma the other day, though haven't started it yet.

I'm about 60% of the way through George Carlin's autobiography 'Last Words' and it's quite interesting - was surprised that back then the cops tried to shut him up and censor his act so much, as well as with other comics. He had a pretty fucked up family life too, too many drugs and not enough self control.

I read the sample to Bad Science but never got around to buying the book. Any good?

New to this forum, thought I'd add my 2 cents.

I love reading non-fiction, probably even more-so than fiction. I've been reading Richard Dawkins' The God Delusion and Stephen Hawkings' A Brief History of Time and I've just received a package from Book Depository containing Lawrence Krauss' Universe from Nothing, Thomas Kuhn's The Structure of Scientific Revolutions, Brian Greene's The Elegant Universe amongst other books. I've got a bunch of literature that I'd like to finish reading. 

I just finished reading Richard Branson's Reaching for the skies and Alan Sugars What you see is what you get...
Both were good but i guess i liked reaching for the skies better...

I thought it was pretty good. He seems to do a fairly thorough job and gives you suggestions to continue your own research on the topic.

I have recently read Kingfish: The Regin Of Huey P. Long. A American Hitler if there ever was one.