No Video Signal after PC crash

Hi!

I was playing a game/browsing internet and then PC crashed resulting monitor going into power saving mode as it didn't receive any signal no more. Can`t tell if there was a reboot or PC still stayed on because I don't have case speaker for warning beeps. PC can be turned on and off as normal by power button, all fans seems to be running like before. <span style="text-decoration: underline;"><em>Things I tried so far</em></span>, changing video out`s from VGA, connecting tv through hdmi, removing dedicated VGA and plugging monitor cable into Intel HD video out, removing and changing RAM slots. None of that brought me any results.

What I need to achieve is to find out which component is bad to send it back for replacement. So far possible scenarios involve CPU and motherboard...

Any advice to help me out here?
P.S. I don't have any spare parts to replace existing ones for finding out if they are faulty 

PC SPECS:

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler

Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste

Motherboard: Asus Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) ATX LGA1150 Motherboard

Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower

Power Supply: Corsair Builder 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX

Monitor: Dell U2412M 60Hz 24.0"

Try unplugging the power cable from the PSU, then holding the power button for about ten seconds. Plug the cable back in and power on. Assuming the monitor is on the correct input and all your cables are secure, watch it for any response while your computer boots. See if it even flickers. If it offers you no response at all during boot, you could have a problem with the monitor. Do you have a TV or another monitor you could try? I would go that route.

Well without the post beeps things get a little harder. I would start by removing the RAM and replacing them one at a time

Example

remove all Ram  ( lets say you have 2 DIMMS ) .
put DIMM 1  in the first slot on the MoBO (motherboard) try to boot up PC .
see if it boots up.
Remove DIMM 1 and then put DIMM 2 in to the first slot on the MOBO. try to boot PC

Put both DIMMS in see if it boots.

if still not booting put repeat above but use slot 2

is the GPU on the MOBO? I assume it is not.

Did u read my post? I got intel HD and GTX770 none of them delivers signal to monitor

I already wrote in my post that i did it, no positive results

But TV didn't give any response when I connected it to gtx 770 through hdmi... if there was some additional config necessary in win then i couldn't do it as none of my displays/TVs showed any sign of life

I do apologize if some of my rumbling was not understandable but u guys say me things what i already tried out, any tech person here or who faced similar issue