"No teeth" foods

actually, ground beef can be eaten when broken up thoroughly by cooking it.
Spam
otherwise, you can drink everything.

OMG tomato soup is soooooo bomb!!!! that sh*ts great even when you can chew! Its probably number 2 on my "I can eat only this for the rest of my life and be happy list" (number one being pho obviously)

banana pudding (no not flavored) you know the kind with chopped up bananas, and vanilla waffers, except cut the vanilla waffers

rice porridge is super filling. mashed potatoes too, of course.

you can probably make a smoothie with filling fruits and vegetables as well.

Those were basically the foods I had once I was done with my dentist or orthodontist.

Don't forgetmushrooms on top of all the other stuff. Nice and soft when cooked. Nice fried.

1 Like

protein shakes.

Choclate whey and PB Powder

Vanilla Whey and literally almost any fruit

blend in Ninja

Since you're limited on foods, I'd suggest getting yourself a well rounded Multi-Vitamin to help cover your bases on nutrition. One a day Men's is good

1 Like

panera bread autumn squash soup 10/10 would recommend

Lol, cooked?

1 Like

Yeah, basically. My point was no matter fried, boiled or baked or whatever.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oh baby. I had a lot of soup and shakes and mashed potatoes/ squash. Well by now I can have normal foods once again so thank you all for the suggestions

2 Likes

Your first normal food item being..... what?

I'd have gone with a steak.

A big fat juicy burger with everything on it. My jaw muscles were still so stiff i couldnt open my mouth big enough to get full bites though.

1 Like

I bet it was delicious, wasn't it.

For future reference, try Zucchini pie.

Zucchini, squash, onions, and garlic sliced as thin as possible, cooked down in a frying pan(skillet, whatever) with butter, then mixed with egg, and mozzarella cheese, tossed into a dish lined with cresent roll dough that's been smeared with grey poupon, and the whole thing topped with a few pieces of pepperoni just for flavor.

It ends up quite gooey. The edges have a bit of a tougher crust, but the inside would definitely be gummable.

(with or without teeth, if you like zucchini, try it)

1 Like

water

1 Like

Load up on baby food. It looks gross but tastes good :)