No sound on my fedora 25

Hi, people of Levelone!

I have been using fedora for the past eight years. Im not a tech savy, but I really love linux.
I have installed fedora 25 and its been working very well, besides the too long booting time. Recently my system stop all sounds. I've tried every single possible way within my knowledge to restore the audio and nothing seems to work. Here are the specs of my computer and system. I appreciate any help to resolve this issue.

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/Z~4nS0c2LCaQ6X1jdeLJPw

saudade1971

Is there a mute button on the (or above the) keyboard? such as a mute that requires to press Fn + something

Anything plugged into the audio jack (maybe something broke off inside?)

Gone into the audio options in fedora and set the audio device to the speakers device?

Disabled audio in bios by accident?

Does Audio work in a Live CD?

EDIT: I've noticed you installed PulseAudio.

Check this out
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_debug_sound_problems#Is_it_PulseAudio.3F

Is it PulseAudio?

The easiest way to determine if a bug is related to PulseAudio or not is to temporarily disable PulseAudio. You can do this by removing the Package-x-generic-16.pngalsa-plugins-pulseaudio package using DNF or YUM:
dnf|yum remove alsa-plugins-pulseaudio

Hi KenPC!
Thanks for your response.

I did removed pulseaudio and then reinstalled. nothing work. I have not been in my bios since f25 installation many months ago. Unfortunately, my laptop does not come with CD/DVD reader.
There is a mute buttom on the keyboard, but it doesnt even show any action when pushed, like if I push the light screen, it show me on the screen the level adjusted. it doesnt happen with sound anymore.

liveCD

LIVE USB

that can be done. I noticed, however, that when I decided to remove the windows 10 that came with the new laptop, I was able to install f25, but after that, it looks like is lock. In fact it show me every time i start the system, a note at the beginning saying: :secure boot UEFI. It wont let me choose any alternative but the one that contains fedora on it.

Now, on the other hand, if I go to settings>sound it open a window with the input and output options, since yesterday, im unable to change anything, like Im block. I removed the pulseaudio volume control because every time I tried to run it, it show me that the server was disconnected and suggest to do it manually. I tried several times using pulseaudio -k; pulseaudio -check; pulsuaudio -D. Nothing happened.