No POST, dr. debug code 00

So, recently, out of the blue, my computer refused to boot. Took it up
to the bench and just tested it a few times (after removing the HDD, you
never know) it would sometimes boot but most of the time not do
anything except for showing cod 00 on the dr. debug LCD thing. I looked
the code up in the manual of my mobo, it says "unused code". Now it just
never boots anymore. Weeird! Anyone any help?

I've read somewhere that cod 00 may be a faulty or unsupported CPU,
I've been running my non-OC'd 8350 for a year or so without issues,
nothing changed. Tryed with another CPU that had worked before in the
same config, same code.

My specs:
AMD 8350 (no OC)
Asrock 970 Extreme4 mobo (don't know BIOS version)
G.Skill ripjaws RAM (8 gigs)
Club3D R9 280X royalQueen
Cooler Master G650M

I did try the "unplug everything and see what happens thing. PC says no. :( Mobo is suspect.

Is that somewhere the user manual book or the Asrock website? Because if it is neither of those places - ignore it and check your user manual for what exactly does 00 mean...

Manual says unused code, as I wrote above. Somewhere is forums and the ASRock FAQ on the site. If only the manual was actually helpful here.

My bet is the motherboard, since Asrock wasn't known for their greatest qualified at the time and it have way more failure points than the CPU...
Still, if you have a chance to test the CPU on a friend's computer, I would advise trying. My guess is you have no such option, but still, I needed to say it...

clear cmos. sounds like it is corrupted

Unless there is something weird with the clearing of the CMOS too, I tried that. How long would I have to leave the battery out to make sure it is cleared? I think I might have to go look for a new mobo.

there is usually a clear cmos button or something along those lines. if you just remove the battery then it will take anywhere from 1 hour to several weeks for it to clear depending on the mobo

Did this work? I am having the same problem

Not my cpu causr i tried a friends cpu and same code on my mobo, not my ram tried his ram too, could it be harddrive? Mine is making a noise

It ended up being blown VRMs, apparently the cooling solution on those is really really terrible and they must have died from heat or something weird with the power.