No Audio with audio jacks, Only USB audio works Windows 7

I have had this problem for a little while now. I have no Audio. All I get is a high pitched whine. the whine Pitch will change when something is played, but no audio what so ever.The Speaker s are fine, They play music form my phone, and I plugged Headphones into the Motherboard and I get the same Problem.

When I try to play audio, Windows shows audio playing with the equalizer, and in the Audio Control settings, but I hear nothing. If I plug in my G35s I hear Audio fine.

The speakers are recognized, nothing is muted, the Default device are the Speakers that are plugged in. I am up to date on all drivers and Windows updates.Front Panel Audio doesn't work either. I reinstalled Windows and that didnt help.

Now, I have 5.1 set up (my speakers are logtech 5.1 Speakers with 3 jacks (black, green, and salmon colored jacks) When I set that up, I can get audio from the Center speaker, but thats it. No sound from the Supwoofer or the other 4 speakers.

Any help is appreciated. I am not sure what more to do besides rolling back my Bios update. Sorry if this is the wrong area to post this.

Specs
X99A Raider (Updated to latest Bios)
5820k (Stock)
8gb Ram (Yes 8gb on X99, deal with it)
1 SSDs and 2 Hard Drives
Corsair RMX 750i PSU

Hmm thats kinda weird, i assume that you have installed the motherboards audio drivers,
the latest ones from the Msi's website?

Could you try if other audio ports on the back of the board are working,
like the mic in port.

Basiclly the green port is ment for front speakers.
Maybe that particular port is damaged?
Sometimes its possible switch audio ports in the audio software from the motherboard,
or the realtek suite.

I have tried the Disk Drivers and the Latest fro the Website. The only other jacks on the rear ive used are the 5.1 jacks for the Center and the other 2 speakers. I cant find my Mic to see if it works.

I was thinking the port was damaged. The board is still under Warranty. I am going to look around more with the Software and see. It looked fine when I last looked at it.

The mic in port is pink.
You could eventually use a headphone to test the mic port aswell.
Talking into a headphone wenn connected to a mic port reverses the signal and does the same as a mic.
At;east in the old days.

Another thing you could try to trouble shoot this.
Is to download a linux iso, for example linux mint.
Put that on a usb stick, and boot from that into Linux mint live envoirement.
And then check if you have any audio from the green jack port, going on youtube or so.
This to determine if its a software or potential hardware issue.

Are you sure you don't have two of the jacks plug into the wrong jack? Another question do all the speakers plug into the subwoofer and then three different wires connect from the subwoofer to the motherboard? You might have the speakers hook up wrong.

All the speakers do plug into the subwoofer. And go into the 3 jacks. They seem to all be plugged in correctly, and not into the mic or line in port. This was happening Before I even hooked up the speakers for 5.1 and tried. headphones too and those didn't work either. I can try another set of speakers, but I've already tried 2 pairs of headphones. I've tried plugging the speakers into the front panel audio and nothing.

I'm downloading Linux now to see if audio works in that. I will be sending the board for RMA tomorrow if I can't get it working.

What version of Windows are you running it might be just a simple misconfiguration of Windows drivers?

Windows 7 with all the Updates. I am going to try Ubuntu shortly.

I tried to listen to something again, With the speakers turned all the way up, I can hear whats plaing, but it is faint as if its not turned up at all. All the levels are at 100%, speakers arew turned up, I even tried headphones. Same thing, just faint audio.

If this also happens on linux.
Then probablly there is an issue with the motherboard.