Nivdia GTX 780,770 and 760 ti

I just found out about Nivdia's new line up of GPU's, I was thinking maybe you guys have found out more information then I did. I had my eye set on buying the EVGA GTX 660 ti 3GB SC but now, I don't know what to really think of getting. I know it would be a better choice to choose the new cards over the 600 set, but then again what can these new GPU's offer. I really hope they put out benchmarks on game play.

They can offer lower prices on the 600 series =P
Grab yourself an EVGA 670 FTW and be happy. 

From what I understand, the only real card worth looking at from the 700 series would be the 780, which will essentially be a weaker version of the GTX Titan. All the other cards are going to be rebadged 600 cards with higher vrams. The 770 will be about equivalent to a 680, 760 will be similar to a 670, so on, so forth. Its still operating on the kepler architecture. 

My personal recommendation would be to simply go with a 600 series card because of the possible price drops on them with the arrival of the new cards and not to mention, they perform really well. 

The only real thing worth noting with the new cards are the larger vrams, and there aren't many games around that implement more than 2gb as it is, and unless you want to play on a higher resolution than 1080p, or do a multi-monitor set up, you should be perfectly well off with 660ti, or even better, a 670. 

You might also want to take a look at the Radeom HD 7970 because it performs as well as a 680, and costs as much as a 670.  

Sorry for late reply but, I have in mined the EVGA GTX 670 FTW 4 gb. I saw the two new cards that came out on the past two weeks. The one that got my eye was the EVGA GTX 770 SC but, my big problem now is that if i don't have power left over for the EVGA 770 SC. I'm going to put up a post on the forum with my new question. Thanks you all

I have a single 780 and everything has been playable at max settings with three 1080p monitors its a beast of a card