Nexus 5 (Minty) and several other items

Hello all,

I have several things up for sale today...

First thing is a Nexus 5. I bought this item brand new. It has an unlocked bootloader and is rooted. Running a very stable rom with the arguably the best kernel out there (elemental X). This phone has had a case and screen protector since day one. The screen protector is peeling around the edges but the phone itself is 100% minty condition. 

I haven't the slightest idea how to add pictures with Flickr's new setup, so heres a direct link to the phone pictures-

https://flic.kr/p/p3tnYm

I am asking 300 dollars firm. A lot of care was put into this phone. It is still my daily driver and I know I could get at 300 for it on ebay. I will include a charger and case.

Also for sale is a vizio VA22L 22inch 1080p television, missing remote. Asking 75 dollars plus shipping (we can work that out if you're interested). I'm not uploading any pictures until someone shows interest because best guess in my opinion is nobody will be interested in buying the tv online.

TV works well, I just have no use for it.

ALSO for sale is an xbox 360 elite, 120gb. No use for this thing at all. Comes with two remotes and a couple games (black ops and some dumb games) asking 75 plus shipping for this as well. Will post pictures upon request.

Thanks for looking!