Nexus 4 Sh!t Storm

Who bought an N4? 

I don't know how it was in the rest of the world, but in Spain the servers fail - yes Google's servers failed - and some people got double orders, the stock appears and disappears at times...  for what I read online thigns where the same in UK.

Google has a lot of work to do with device launch!

PS: I was lucky, I bouth one :D

I'm in a European country w/o the possibility to buy direct from the play store (ie: Belgium), which means that if I want a Nexus 4, I get to pay €599 instead of the €300 Google is selling them for. Which means it's a no-buy for me. Well, that and the fact that it's made by LG, which usually isn't a good sign.

I ordered a 16gb version and I am in the UK. Lots of crashes and multiple adding to the cart etc... It went through after about 10-20 tries. Haven't gotten any shipping info yet so dunno when I will be recieving it. :(

I'm in the US. I ordered a 16GB version after trying for about a half hour. Still no shipping information though.

I'm not gonna get a Nexus 4 until my 7 gets the 4.2 update. Only thing holding me back.

I got the 3 week back ordered email last night so I won't be getting mine anytime soon :(

So glad I said eff the Nexus 4 and got the S3 I9300, the Dac is amazing and I don't have to deal with this crap.

I got mine yesterday,  so far so good. I don't have any complains... maybe it's a bit heavy, but it's robust and the back is awesome! 

Google deserves the criticism for the way they launched the Nexus 4. 

No pre-orders, fine.

But their event announcing the N4 was canned due to hurricane Sandy, this meant little to NO media coverage for the devices since, you know, people were paying attentions to the storm so this meant only enthusiasts and word of mouth would know about the November 13th launch.

They couldn't even fulfill the demand of such a small subset of people?!