News topics for the LAN

The LAN is a weekly tech show that I, @kewldude007 and @jajone4 along with various community members host- and we'd like to have more input from everyone here in regards to news topics. So, here is a thread for that- throw any news you find that you would like us to possibly cover in the show here.

Each week the people in the show will go through and research each news topic, see if anyone in it wants to cover it and if/when we use it we'll tag or mention you in the thread for the show and in the doc for that week. (Probably also in the show itself as well).

If you are wanting to watch the show it goes live on www.twitch.tv/caveman12342 as well as on here:
Edit: This account was banned ... apparently it violated some terms of service or something. Probably due to the fact that the content was similar to the content on below non-banned content lol https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEo_fsczrrC_0Pg-bB8socw

So now it will be live here:

Every weekend. We shoot for either Saturday and 9:00 or Sunday at 9:00 PM CST, depending on when people are available (though we tend to do sundays lately.)

On a related note, if you would like to be in the show, just let me, or one of the people on the show (@kewldude007 @jajone4 @Tracer ... etc) know and we can invite you to the discord and G hangouts if you want.

@Alamar @Zoltan @othermods not sure if this is OK but thought it would be a good idea to have the community more involved as the idea is to have it be a community based tech show for the people here :D

5 Likes

Looks fine to me ;)

1 Like

Just making sure lol

For those wondering this is not a closed group of people that are doing this show

You are welcome to participate as long as you are

A. Not overly drunk

B. Be able to take a joke

C. Being able to speak proper English helps

D. Available sometime around 10pm EST on sundays

E. Politeness is expected and required, as in don't talk over

Want to talk about the article you posted? Hit us up here. Specifically me or @Cavemanthe0ne

NOTE: forum rule of no politics applies here, policy is good and dandy, you all know what I mean.

5 Likes

let me start with the news topics:

Zen

and holy shit... ITS NOT WCCFTECH. Lol.

4 Likes

Also
Being ... (Polite? Able to listen and not cut over people)

1 Like

Yeah that's a biggie

Added

You could talk about how you are all secretly gay for each other and where the group orgy is going to happen?

Indy games section or gaming section?

1 Like

1st

also sure why not for the indy games

LAN needs lounge section

We have beginning and end banter

How about a section on MAC news?

if there is any news on that then maybe lol

2 Likes

I keep meaning to stop in and say hi/crash your party whatever/but I'm still building the space ship while we hurtle through interstellar space. At least we're not venting atmosphere anymore! ;)

9 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

I don't have a Win10 system to try this, but thought it might be something to include:

2 Likes

VM?

1 Like

lol I would rather take a shitty laptop and try it there.... Win10 can stay off lol

2 Likes
2 Likes