New to this

Hello everyone ! First off let me thank you for taking the time to read this :)

I'm completely new to the Pc Gaming world, and i'm definetely looking to buy myself a gaming Pc.

I got the specs right here, and i only need approval from experts like you to go ahead and buy this bad boy.

Cpu - AMD FX-8350 4.0Ghz 8-Core Processor

Cpu Cooler - Antec Khuler H20 920 110.0 CFM Liquid 

Motherboard - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 ATX AM3+

Memory - Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory

Storage - A-Data XPG SX900 256GB 2.5'' Solid State Disk

Video Card - Asus GeForce GTX 760 2GB Video Card 

Case - Rosewill Blackhawk ATX Mid Tower Case 

Power Supply - Corsair Builder 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX12V / EPS12V

Optical Drive - LG GH24NS90 DVD/CD Writer

The only thing i'm not sure about is the Video Card, i want to get either the Asus Gtx 760 or the Asus Radeon 7950, if someone could tell me wich one would be a better choice for a gamer it would be awesome aswell :)

Thank you in advance for the reply and wish you a great day :)

it depends if you overclock the 7950 it will beat the 760 but if not go with the 760

If you're gaming all you need is 8gb of ram, only go with 16 if you do alot of editing

Thank you very much for replying. So do you think this pc will perform really good ? 

And one last question if you don't mind, do you think the Rosewill Blackhawk will be better than the NZXT Guardian 920, casewise.

Sorry to bother you again, and thank you.

Thank you a lot for taking the time to reply. What's your verdict ? You think this pc will perform great? 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1Av1a

This is going to be better If you need to reduce the price you can get a 760 instead but the 770 is a beast and if you need a HDD get the western digital 1tb blue.  The case and power supply I put in are much better and I would stay away from closed loop water coolers the performance is not that good 

Well done I like, I would consider saving a few bucks with a 7970 or 7950(3 free games) over the 760 but if its in the budget the 770 would be very nice And one free game last I seen.

couple of things i would tweak:

1. PSU is a little overkill you can easily get by with a quality 600W (look for high efficiency)
  2. 8GB of ram is a standard for gaming. Ram is like trunk space. your car can carry more stuff at once with a bigger trunk but will having a bigger trunk in general make it go faster? no. 8GB is fine. UNLESS! you're rendering and editing things. This will use up that space very quickly
  3. the GTX 760 is a very good card. it fits in between the GTX660ti and 670 differing from the two depending on the test. If you're comfortable with Overclocking i would HIGHLY recommend getting an amd HD7950. They are VERY OC'able and when OC'd will blow those two cards out of the water. It's amd's golden price/performance card of the 7xxx series really. You can find this card on sale for $250 But if you're not looking to OC i'd stick with the 760

Thank you so much for helping me! =D

Thanks a lot for taking the time of picking up the parts! I will be definetely getting those.

Thank you so much for the helpful advices!