New to forums

I have a couple of computers (13) I have a total of 5 machines running Esxi 7. I have what I call the Production Network and Test network. The main workstation that I use runs to guest os with Gpu and two USB ports. One of my guests’ os is the workstation where I do work stuff and web surfing. That OS is attached to AMD RX480(XFX). The other guest os is for Gaming and is attached to Evga 2070 super black. I have another os that is attached to EVGA 2070 super runs POP OS. Pop OS was the easiest to get working. For CPU this machine runs AMD 3950 on MSI Creation x570 board. FIgured I would do post being that I am new to site.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum, I’m GigaBusterEXE one of the mods, you can tell that if a user is a mod by the little shield by their name

Sounds like you got quite the setup

1 Like

Hey, Welcome!

Poke around a bit, maybe Post Your Battlestation (that thread’s got a bit quiet lately)

Sounds like you like virtualisation.
A bunch of us have a go at it, and we get questions from time to time, so feel free to tack on if you have any info to add.

2 Likes

I will Post make a post about your Battlestation. Part of the reason I joined is to read post about Virtualization. Hopefully learn a thing or two from the post. Hopefully couple other people with my experince

2 Likes

Hey Welcome to our forum!

Plenty of people around that are willing to help you with all your questions.

So have fun. :woman:t2:

2 Likes