New phone suggestions

Support for LDAC and aptX HD which is really fun to have.

1 Like

The thing is that I’ve had a very bad experience with Helio processors, and the P25, while I don’t plan to game to much, isn’t just gonna cut it. Also, updates are almost non-existent with this phone.
But thanks for the suggestion!

Yeah that doesn’t mean anyhhing to me lol.

I just got the LG V30 and its really nice, I was deciding to go with the V20 but I wanted to get something with water resistance as it seems I have butterfingers when there’s any liquid in my presence.

I’m pretty happy with the specs as everything runs nice and smooth with no hiccups (so far), Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with an octocore cpu and Adreno 540 gpu.

• The battery life was fantastic (3300 mAh) as I had more than 25% of my battery left at the end of the day (was playing hearthstone, listening to music, watching a podcast and other videos, making phone calls etc.), but it also comes with wireless charging and a usb 3.1 type - C quick charger for the outlet which is pretty nice!
  • If you like music then you’re gonna love the quad DAC in this thing, I wish there were more options to tinker with the sound but it does a fair enough job of giving you options to enhance your music quality, also 3.5 MM JACK!!!
  • I’m not sure if this is works for non LG products but I upgraded from an LG G3 and my new V30 had an app called “LG Mobile Switch”, I downloaded the same app on my older phone and I was able to transfer all my contacts and calendar events and even my old home screen layout over to the new phone, it really made the switching process a lot easier!
  • The screen is a really nice P-OLED 6" screen that has a really nifty “Always on” clock that i like to use, and I seem to be able to use this phone at 30% brightness in the daylight with no problems.
  • I haven’t tested the cameras yet but from my first inspection the rear camera is fantastic but the front facing one is pretty potato in quality, it’s a shame really.

In short this phone has a lot of great things going for it, it has a lot of design inspiration from the mainstream phones and adds them all into a nice package with some of LG’s nifty features like the double tap to wake or the power button in the middle of the back (I wish they kept the volume buttons at the back too like on my G3). IF you can get your hands on one then I highly recommend it, but if you want to save some money the previous V20 is still la fantastic choice as well!