New phone - Samsung S10e, Xiaomi Mi 9 or Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro?

Nah there’s nothing Lenovo or any company can do at the moment. there’s a lot of back-end issues than can only come from Google at the moment.

for example just to name a few.

• Not many Apps support Face Unlock for phones that have it (though this is more of a 3rd party issue)
  • Dark Theme works, but the animations are slow as shit. and there is massive lag
  • NO 3rd Party Launcher Support with the New Gesture system [Unless You Have A Pixel Phone]
  • Security Updates are Extra Behind Across the board with Android 10
  • There is a Battery Drain Problem Exclusive to Android 10 right now.
1 Like

Ayayay, i better wait out on it then, i personally don’t mind Android 9.

Also to prove a point.

I just had the gesture system on, when I switch Launchers it automatically changes it.

1 Like

What’s your device?

Nokia 9 Pureview with Android 10. Even Nokia is horrendously behind on the updates. and they are one of the companies on the Android One Program that releases updates the fastest.

1 Like

Yep, made my decision, i’m going to buy the Lenovo, thanks a lot for the help guys!

I ordered the black and red version version with 8gb of RAM and 128gb of storage.

I’m having none of those problems, but also I have a Pixel 3 :smile:

You could run Stadia on it lol

Same. Starting apps is a little bit slower, yes. Other than that I don’t have any problem so far but I am also not using any of those features. (Nokia 6.1)