New Mining System Is Now LIVE!

Yeah, when i check the api, i see you running at 150 Mhash/s

WTF

yea it's buggy,...

it shows me @ 0.0 green

and the card gets 30.1 on the miner

No, thats not good. Each one gets about 450 Mhash/s. You need to open guiminer twice, and then in the device tab, put one on the first 7950 and one on the second 7950. Apart from that, leave in all the same info.

Then you'll double your speed :)

Each instance of guiminer can only deal with one GPU, so you just nee to run it twice.

Also Logan, i think you should include a note about crossfire/SLI in the OP

Seems to be working now, the API updated :)

Yeah well its only an estimate, so if it hasnt been running for long and youve got quite a few shares, your estimate will be really inflated

The plot thickens.

when in chrome logged in to TS. it shows green 0.0

not logged into incogneto it shows 140+ (i should get 30, but the fact is that it shows it)

and the card has been running for 48hrs now.

Yeah, that's weird lol. I don't know exactly how Wendell has it set up, but i do know that all the other API's i have used in the past have been really dodgy on the speed front. They track your shares mined really well but the speed seems to go all over the place.

I'm sure Logan and Wendell are looking into it, but as far as i know, all APIs are a bit buggy like that and there is no real fix unless they have access to the source code for guiminer. Because at the moment they run off data from the pool being mined form, not guiminer itself. That is what mucks up the readings.

I have one of them up 470

Don't even get me started. inthe past 20 minutes my share have doubled? i'm @ 1000+ now IN 2 DAYS! i was lucky to get 7000 in 2 WEEKS when BTC was stable :P

just saying there is some weird api stuff that needs to be sorted out.

AH ok i saw my name but it said 0 also, i was thinking i needed a new GPU ( Witch i do haha).

At 30 Mhash/s you should be getting around 550 shares a day. Thats normal lol. I dont know how you were getting so few before :/

EDIT: lol, refreshed the API and apparently my 7950 is running at 900 MHash/s. I wish.

Oh. Yeah, one 7950 should be getting between 450-500 depending on the overclock. So yeah, that's fine :)

my tab is still pink and shows 0.0 is any way | can verify it is working

Yeah, if its working in guiminer then its working. If there is a Mhash/s reading in guiminer in the bottom right then its all good :)

I totally just mined on the other pool for free for the past day and a half then just saw this post. Lame.

it doesnt really mattter, all the stuff from the other pool is still being sent to teksyndicate. Only thing is you dont get any competition entries for those shares, but that doesnt really matter.

Ty it is working perfectly now.

All good already switched getting 658.15 says the chart.

yeah, the speed reading is a bit buggy though. The reading in guiminer is the only accurate one.

one has been a tit and forgot to download a bit coin wallet, I realy should try and do these things at 2 in the morning, woops