New Machine, needs GPU

OK, So I am building A new computer for myself, I have no other gaming right now. I have about 400$, 450$ is stretching my budget. should I wait and hop for a good R9 290 card to up, or just save some money and get a decent 280??

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/21Dm9

wait for R9-290 with no-reference coolers.

why would you buy such an overkill and expensive PSU? for just a single gpu setup? You would be fine with a decent 550W / 650W psu.

R9-280X if you game on 1080p its realy all you need. R9-290 is also a good choice if you can afford it, and you like to play on higher resolutions. multiple monitors in the future.

change your motherboard to Asus M5A99FX pro R2.0 to save money, Buying that realy expensive Sabertooth gen 3 board is realy no point. if you prefer a sabertooth, then just buy the Sabertooth 990FX R2.0.

grtz Angel ☺

Buy the 780 from Logan's ebay account. That thing is going for like 280 prices since it's second hand but we know it was well maintained to a decent degree of certainty.

Alternately, get one of the new intel ROG boards from Asus, as they have the Sabertooth's vanity cover. But I just dislike the Sabertooth boards because they don't really offer anything nice for the price that you pay for them. If you wanted rugged reliability, you would buy a workstation board; if you wanted gaming, you would buy a ROG board; if you wanted inexpensive you would buy any of their deluxe boards. Sabertooth is not particularly attractive, and it costs much more than it is worth.