New High End gaming pc for around 1500

Hey guys a client of mine wants a gaming pc and peripherils with it the pc has to be around 1500 i have a list of parts some are not concrete any suggestions or changes.

Case: Antec eleven hundred 

2 green sickle flow case fans 120 mm 

logysis green case led's

CPU: intel 2700k or 3770k

Mobo: Asus maximus v gene or asrock z77 professional fata1ty 

Samsung dvd burner

WD black hdd

EVGA 04G-P4-2673-KR GeForce GTX 670 Superclocked+ w/Backplate 4GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support

lepa g1000

win 7 pro

corsair vengence 1600 8x2 ram

2 cougar vortex pwm fans

xspc rasa 450 rs 120 kit 

6 compressiond fittings and xspc green coolant.

what do you guys think suggestionand comments are appreciated

and 3x acer GD235HZ eventually

you can fit a GTX 680 and some better RAM into that budget.

XSPC Raystorm 750

Antec Eleven Hundred

Kingston HyperX 120GB

Lite-On Super AllWrite 24X

Kingston HyperX Beast 8 GB Kit (2x4 GB) 2400MHz

EVGA GeForce GTX 680

ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z

Western Digital Caviar Black 1 TB

AMD FX-8350

well the client wants thhe 16 gigs and an intel provessor clients are usually very picky about things like that. And where would you fit a 240 mm rad in that case  

In that case, your build looks alright, however, you should try and see if you can squeeze an ssd and/or some 1866 memory in there somewhere. I assume the client will not be persuaded that 16gb is useless for gaming, and that he would be better off with 8gb of higher quality RAM.

A note on the motherboards, I have heard that the Asus maximus v genes are great when they work, but have a relatively high rate of defects. I would go with the asrock if I were you.the reason I suggested the Antec eleven hundred is that you had proposed it in your post. It will not accept a 240mm rad.I would select the 2700k CPU and use the extra few bucks elsewhere.You should probably get a few more opinions before buying these parts, I have probably forgotten somthing important.

damn clients spenh my time putting together a rig do the consult then they take what I did and decide to do it by them selves depriving me of the joy of building a computer and my pay.

get a SSD http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147188

and if your only gaming just get 8 gb of 1600 or 1866 ram