New Gaming PC, 1st Build

Hello Everyone!

While I've never built a PC before, I've done just about everything short of installing a CPU and CPU cooler (the thermal paste video on here is great, btw). I'm looking to build a $1500-$1600 rig that will last me a while. I'm doing this for Witcher 3 and want to be able to run that at full specs. My current PC was just able to average 30 fps on Witcher 2 after I put a 650 Ti in it, so upgrading that further doesn't seem like an option. Here's what I've come up with:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/drewcardi/saved/nnBhP6

I went with the Z97I-Plus for the built in wifi. I don't plan on upgrading past 16GB or running SLI, so it seemed like a good fit. Also went with the Noctua NH-U12S because I don't really want to mess around with water cooling and the Noctua seemed like the best way to go, plus the U14S seemed too big for the ITX board.

So, that's a little bit of my thought process. I'd appreciate any input you guys have.

Thanks!

If it's for Witcher 3, just wait. AMD and nVidia should have released their next gen flagships by the time Witcher 3 releases.

Yeah, I wasn't going to start buying stuff until after the specs are announced at the earliest, but I just wanted to see if I was on the right track.