New game pc

need more suggestions for my new game pc

CPU:  2x Intel Core i7-3960X @ 3.30GHz

CPU Cooler:  2x Corsair Hydro H100

Motherboard: EVGA SR-X 270-SE-W888-KR with High End Water-cooling

Memory:  12x8GB GSKILL RIPJAW X DDR3 1333MHZ (96GB)

Storage:  2x INTEL SSD 520 SERIES 480GB Raid 0

Storage: 4x Western Digital Caviar Black de 2 TB  Raid 1

Video Card:  NVidia GeForce GTX 690 Quad SLI

Video Card: NVIDIA Quadro K5000 4GB GDDR5

Sound Card: Xonar Essence STX

Case:  Cooler Master Cosmos II

Power Supply:  SILVERSTONE ST1500 1500W ATX

Optical Drive: ASUS BDRW BLU-RAY BW-12B1LT SATA 12X RETAIL

What exactly are you asking? 

Yeah... what are your concerns here?

obvious troll is obvious

Didn't this guy have like a Xeon earlier?

And with those specs, do you really need any more suggestion?

When I saw the specs I was wondering if he was planning on launching something up to Mars to keep Curiosity company.

I really don't know how you'd mount two H100s in a Cosmos II anyway. Not to mention that this clearly is more than a gaming PC, especially with that quadro card in there.

Also, if you're going to be spending that much money, then why not just do it right and get a custom water cooling loop?

One could only lists those spec if one knows what's what and don't need help from no one.

Don't know why you would want suggestions as you are obviously quite capable of doing research and sorting it.

Not necessarily. I was putting imaginary builds like this together in 2007 when I first started thinking about building computers. I knew how to pick the parts, but I had no idea how to put them together at the time.

I just noticed, isn't that board just compatible with Xeon CPU's? Even if 3960x is socket 2011, if I remember correctly, that board would only work with Xeons... though I could be wrong anyway.

Quad SLI 690's, I believe, would nearly reach 1,500watts on their own. So if you add in the other components, you might be a tad close to the PSU limits, if not, definitely over it. IDK how much a Quadro usually draw from the PSU.. (I'm too lazy to look to Google it LOL).

Just so you know, quad Sli with gtx 690's means there will only be two cards. They will use a lot of power, but they definitely won't use 1500 watts by themselves. 

Oh yeeeaaahh! *hits head on desk* Forgot they were dual GPU hahahaha forget what I said