New Build

Hey everyone please ignore my grammer, puncuation and spelling 
I am not very good at it I thought I would just point that out to displace any grammar nazi's or spelling spetsnaz.

Ok so last year I built my first computer at the age of 14 I was doing chef apprenticeship and thought I would build one it includes a 

• I5 3570k 
  • Gainward 550ti 
  • OCZ 64gb SSD for boot
  • Seagate 1TB
  • 8GB kingston RAM
  • Asrock extreme 4-m

So It was an alright starting computer but now I have decided to upgrade with the release of GTX 780
and the Corsair 900D

So I have written up an new build which will include my CPU from my last computer in it
here is the new build

• EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB                                                      =$729
  • Corsair 900D                                                                                =$380
  • Asus Sabertooth Z77                                                                   =$242
  • Samsung 250GB SSD 840 Series                                                =$185
  • Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64bit OEM                                            =$148
  • FSP 750W Aurum 80+ Gold                                                        =$133
  • Ducky DK9087 Shine II Mech Keyboard Red LED (Cherry Blue) =$130
  • GeIL 16G KIT (2 x 8G) VELOCE DDR3-1866 9-10-9-32              =$129
  • Seagate SATA3 2TB 7200RPM 64mb Cache                              =$92
  • Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse                                                =$89
  • Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler                                                         =$84
  •                                                                                                      =$2341

When I read through it after it was complete I didnt know what I was going to do with the spare parts so I thought I would buy a 350D and make a little brother for 900D 
So using the same parts from my last computer except the CPU which will be in the big brother I would have my Main pc for my video editing and Unity work for school but I have a problem I am unsure what CPU to get to replace the 3570k so I hear you are smart people so I would put that out to you
Either a Pentium G2120 or I3 3220
and If you have anything else to say about the computer please comment
I apoligise for the writting skills
Cheers Toby 

Thats a very solid build man, as far as your brothers replacement PC, I would say go for the i3-3220. It is far superior to the pentium G series. My girlfriend got the pentium in a build by her brother's friend... and its horrible.. by comparison. The i3's are good cores and architecture. There is just two of them.

Where in the world does the 780 cost $729? And it looks as though you are not water cooling, I would stay away from the 900D, but thats just me.

in aus the 780 cost $830 so you got it lucky america.

Oh damn, how much does the Titan cost there?

The 780 only costs $780 here, except the gigabyte one (at least according to the website I shop from, www.mwave.com). The titan is $1050 - $1100 depending on where you get it.

the titan is $1,300 here from the store i get my stuff from. the have good sales from time to time.

http://www.cplonline.com.au

yeah.. the states has the 780 for ~$650... unfortunately I am living in south korea right now and its government taxes the shit out of imports so its like twice the price here.. because the this government is full of a$$holes.

And I am a little cranky.. so that might skew my view at the moment.

Australia :(

if you were buiding a small budget build i would go with the amd-apu you can get the highest end one for the same price as the lowest i-3 and it will destroy it in games.

I managed to get mine for $729 from PC CASE GEAR

I already have a M-atx board for Z77 so all I would have to do is Buy another 1155 CPU I was just wondering which one for cheap 

If you got an i5-3570k, then just stick with that. There is no point in upgrading right now for gaming. Its great, and with that NH-d14, you can OC it very well.