New build, some general questions

Basically, what I'm looking at is
-i7 4770k($280)
-MSI Z87-G45($95)
-CoolerMaster HAF912 -or- Corsair 300r ($60 or $70)
-Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 ($70)
-ASUS DRW-24B1ST Internal DVDR/RW Burner - OEM ($20)

Other than the case and maybe the motherboard, I'm pretty set on these things. I'm mainly wondering about a hard drive, CPU cooler and power supply

I found a Toshiba hard drive that is 2TB, 7200 RPM, SATA 6.0, 64MB Cache for under $100:
http://www.microcenter.com/product/406836/2TB_7,200_RPM_SATA_60Gb-s_Desktop_35_Internal_Hard_Drive_PH3200U-1I72

Is this a good hard drive?

As for a CPU cooler, I dont mind spending $50-$80, I want one that has thermal paste pre applied so I dont have to worry about it. I know it's stupid, but I can see my self screwing that part up more than anything else.

And as for the Power Supply, I want to get a 750-850 Watt, so I'll have some room to work with in the future if I go the SLI/Crossfire route. Don't really know what to get. I wont have a GPU right now, so It would probably be operating at 1/4 of it's capacity at most. Would that be a problem.

I'm probably going to buy most of the parts at Microcenter, but I do have $100 in credit with Amazon that I can use to buy a few things, maybe the Cooler, OS or PSU. Which would be the best to buy off Amazon?

I wouldn't get a Toshiba HDD ,WD i would reccomend

Why not? I know WD is the big brand, what makes theirs better?

Sorry for the way the post turned out, btw. I had it formatted nice and neat, but it bunched together. Dunno why.

Use enter instead of shift enter. I would comment on the toshiba drives but haven't used one.

Oh,

As for the HD, it's roughly 50$ cheaper than WD's offering and it seems to have positive ratings. If there is a good reason to pass on the the Toshiba, I will.

As for a CPU cooler, I would like something with the Thermal Paste preapplied to the unit. I'm saying the $40-$80 price range. Either a really good air cooler or a pretty good water cooler

And for the PSU, I want to get something big so I will have room to grow. My question is, would it be bad to buy a 850w PSU when I may only use <200w for a while.(I want to wait and see what AMD's next GPUs will do before I go for a NVidia GPU)

You should not worry about the thermal paste being pre-applied to the heatsink.

I'm 14 and just finished my pc about 3 weeks ago using thermal paste that came in a tube with my heatsink. Just squirt a dot about the size of a grain of rice to the size of a pea in the center of the cpu and put the heatsink on top. It really is that simple, (obviously, because a 14 year old kid did it.) Plus pre-applied thermal paste typically fairs worse than the stuff you can buy like arctic silver or even the stock stuff that comes with other heatsinks. And if you're still uncomfortable, just check out Logan's video here on the website about applying thermal paste.

I could see myself mimicking the toothpaste video.