New Build Help!

Hi guys, I am totally confused after watching videos of 8350 from Tek Sundicate. So here are my 2 PC build, please suggest me one, and Why ? Sorry for bad english.

Build 1:

ASUS P8Z77-M PRO Motherboard

i5 3570K

Ripjaws 1600 8GB

HD 7950 Sapphire

1TB segate Barracuda

650W GX series

Corsair Carbide 400R

Cooler Master 212 evo

Asus Dvd Writer

OCZ SSD VERTEX 3 SATA 3 128GB

Build 2:

ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX

FX 8350 

Ripjaws 1600 8GB

HD 7950 Sapphire

1TB segate Barracuda

650W GX series

Corsair Carbide 400R

Cooler Master 212 evo

Asus Dvd Writer

OCZ SSD VERTEX 3 SATA 3 128GB

Mainly Purpose of New PC: I want to play the newely games in Ultra settings (maxed out settings). So mainly purpose of the PC will be hardcore gaming, so which one would you suggest, 8350 or 3570k. Please help. Regards. 

If you don't do anything else that's intensive besides game, then I would personally go 3570k

But you've seen the video, so you should know that going either way will yield good result regardless!

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Fg1x

no ssd, ssd's are only really good for speeding reboots and initial load times on data stored on them, you cant store that many games on a 128gb ssd.

unstead I say get a 32gb ram kit, partition the drive to 160gb(os and apps like office), the rest to games/downloads.

install fancy cache drive edition, give the drive 24gb cache with delayed write enabled at 10 seconds, drive edtion will cache both partitions creating a hybrid drive effect, this will speed up game and app load times far better then an ssd, also note: those ocz ssd's have  kinda a bad rep for not being reliable, of 14 I have used, 8 or 9 had to be rma'd at least once due to firmware related issues...(its even worse on some other models we used for some custom builds for another business.) 

my suggestion, if your gonna get an ssd, get an adata 900 series or samsung 840 series.

hope this helps, just my suggestion, also note: this motherboards better for overclocking then the sabertooth, I say this as a man who ownes 2 sabertooths and has use a few of the extreme4 in builds for people....the extreme4 is the better board, its got a small fan you mount on the fet sinks, its just the better board if you wana push your cpu.

the sabertooth(all 3 versions) have issues with the vrm section getting hot when overclocking aisuit will nag you like crazy about it....(google it, its very common, alot of people add multi fans on that section alone...) 

Id get a D3H or UD3H and a 3570K and use the money saved to get a Better GFX card or a Better CPU cooler. 

Get a Better brand of SSD Samsung, Intel, Crucial, Adata, and Kingston are great for what you get.

Ram-Disks are nice and all but they arent worth the $$$ for what you get, id invest more into other parts of the system.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/FgQD

This build is Overkill if you plan on just doing gaming.