New build doesn't turn on

I recently finished my new build, but it's having issues in the actually working department. Looks pretty though.

When I turned it on initially, all fans started spinning, but the CPU cooler fan stopped, and the GPU fans would stop and start over and over. Nothing showed up on the monitor, and it didn't POST.

Releasing I hadn't plugged the mobo speaker in, I did that and it emitted short continuous beeps, which indicates a "power issue" according to the manual for my motherboard, and a bit of googling.

I reseated all the power cables, the 20+4pin ATX, then 4+4 pin ATX, the PCI cables to the graphics card, as well as the CMOS battery, the RAM, and the GPU. The only change is that it's now no longer beeping.

Specs

AMD FX-8350 Eight Core 4.0Ghz 16MB Cache Socket
Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev4.0
COOLER MASTER TPC 812 Vapor Chamber CPU Fan
COOLER MASTER V-series 750S GOLD 750W 80 Plus
Sapphire VAPOR-X R9 270X 2G GDDR5 PCI-E Video card
COOLER MASTER HAF 912 Combat w/Window side

8GB 1600Mhz Strontium DDR3 stick.

So does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

If you have any spare computer parts from old builds, i suggest getting a power supply and testing if it works first. If it still doesn't work swap out the rest of the parts one by one that you can to work out if one of the parts doesn't work. If you cant find anything it is probably possible to return everything besides the case and storage drives and stuff that isn't essential for the computer to boot/POST.

Turns out the RAM stick was dead, even though the beep codes were indicating a power issue. Lifetime warranty FTW.

Glad it was fixed. I was about to suggest, and always do for new builds, plugging in only the mobo, CPU and ram and see what's up. I never build completely then test the waters. I go step by step and test each part.