New Budget Gaming and Editing Build - UK - £500

I want to build a decent PC for gaming and editing for around £500. It doesn't have to include windows, but needs to include keyboard, mouse and monitor. For storage please use a cheap SSD (120gb would be fine) and a mechanical drive won't be necessary (I'll buy one when I have the money).

I do not have a preference between CPU or GPU manufacturers, however I will be hopefully upgrading every once in a while so a system which takes this into consideration would be great! However this is secondary to everything else. If I get decent performance now but I will have to spend more to upgrade, then so be it!

When it comes to gaming, all I want to do is to be able to game at 1080p at 60FPS (pc master race yo) in any game. I don't really mind any other graphics options and I'm fine with playing at medium or low, just as long as it's 1080p 60fps.

In terms of video editing, I am unsure of what software I will be using. However it will most likely be the newest edition of Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Oh and there will be a little bit of Photoshop work in there depending on what I'm doing.

UK sites only please, and I'm willing to go over budget by about £50 if there is a chance of massive performance increases.

Happy Hunting!

i have two suggestion for you one goes more towards the editing and gaming second the 2nd one goes more towards gaming and less editing.

The Editing PC is More expensive but has higher upgrade ability
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8F293C (£693.19)

The Gaming PC
http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/NkNQt6 (£562.86)

i know these two pc are over your budget but the results should be quite good and also you will notice that for the video cards i chose AMD for both of the right now for the price to performance AMD is King especially with the 380-390x
i hope this helped you and if you dont care about much performance at the beginning let me know and i could send you a console killer build

i would go http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/q7Pncf and tbh there is no way to have everything you want within your budget. also i would get the saphire vrs of the 380 if possible. alos for future upgrades you can replace the i5 for a 1231 or 1241 xeon or a i7.

Managed to fit in decent rig at your mentioned price range, Sadly no M/KB or monitor as this would leave next to no room for decent parts.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD FX-8320E 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor (£101.42 @ Amazon UK)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3P ATX AM3+ Motherboard (£64.98 @ Aria PC)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (£59.98 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: OCZ Trion 100 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (£52.98 @ Amazon UK)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 370 2GB Core Edition Video Card (£102.52 @ More Computers)
Case: Cooler Master N300 ATX Mid Tower Case (£33.70 @ Aria PC)
Power Supply: Antec TruePower Classic 550W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply (£59.59 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Total: £475.17
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-01-30 12:20 GMT+0000