New and Existing Forum Features 2017

:slight_smile:

#!/usr/bin/GOALKEEPERthoughts
----------

"

I approve of these new features.

Also, Eden spilled the beans on the "teachers lounge".

I wonder what goes on in there.

[wondering_intensifies.gif]

"
3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: [BUG] Clicking spoilers with links clicks the link

How to get it when I use different e-mails for different services?

What I am actually looking for is a feature, where I can completely hide a thread, like some of the mega-threads.

1 Like

Mute the thread.

@Th3Z0ne give wendell a PM

1 Like

I never looked that closely at the notification button, so I totally missed that. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

So if my forum email is different than my patreon, then what

Same as i said to Th3Z0ne, PM wendell :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Unable to mute tags

Updated to include table support information.

What would people think of turning this into a wiki this for people to turn into a forum guide?

3 Likes

I had a hard time reading that, but I think I understood what you meant.

1 Like

This topic, into wiki editable user guide.

Better? :slight_smile:

Yes :wink:

Sounds like a nice idea, even though I haven't had many issues getting along here.

where is the bug thread at???

Theres no thread anymore but there is a section for it.

https://forum.level1techs.com/c/l1techs/Bug-report

Nvm seems you found it

2 Likes

Just post a new bug in a separate thread in #l1techs:Bug-report as @kewldude007 mentioned.

If it’s about the new layout that Wendell is playing about with give that time. Forum is undergoing some playing around with.

Is it possible to change my username? Mine has personal info in it

@[REDACTED] This is not the correct place to submit such a request. What you seek is best serviced by PM’ing a Mod. I have notified the correct people, one of them should reach out to you.

Is this an appropriate place to post suggestions?
How about the ability to highlight what part of the “Solved” post actually solved the issue? Obviously, I could make another post saying what solved it and mark it as the solved post, but the OP who solved it should be credited.
[someone makes a blob of text with 15 suggestions, I should be able to highlight the one suggestion as the solving one]