Network help!

Do you have a DHCP entry for 192.168.0.194?

Not too familiar with this router yet, where do I find that?

I couldn't tell you directly, but it should be under management, or network. It'll give you a list of devices that have DHCP addresses assigned.

freeradius allows you to use whats called a radius server. You can then enable/configure wpa enterprise and upon connecting you will be prompted for login credentials (username/pass).

Heres the manual for the R6050

Compliments of @Adubs looks like it's under Advanced -> Internet Port -> Connection status

It looks like you can see the DHCP Pool from "Attached Devices" under the basic menu.

Yep, seems I do.

Sorry, wrong picture

Edit: Right Picture, but now IP changed

This definitely sounds like a virus, if you've already checked your pcs then the only other option is your android phones or smart device which isnt hard to believe.

Edited last post.

I thought it was wrong one cause IP changed. Bbut it's right picture.

Now it's on my network not doing anything...

All phones are off as of this picture. Like physically turned off.

The fact that they can get 5ghz is stunning. I can barely get mine to connect in my own garage.

How many sony products do you own OP?

I know dick about wireless networking, but I know some about radio transmission and receiving.

Could they be using a Yagi antenna? One of those very pointed antennae that only look in one direction?

Edit: My dad uses one to get signals from Idaho from Minnesota.

Yeah, its very possible.

I only use one PS4, but it's hardwired. And currently unplugged because of this bullshit.

I don't see an entry for 192.168.0.194

The IP Changed to 185

Missed that, but it's odd that it changed. Can you delete that DHCP entry and see if the MAC changes? It might be spoofed.

I'll try.

But I've got mac whitelist on, and it's not part of the white list.

I don't know how to edit the DHCP on this router. If it was my Dlink, yeah I'd be able to

Its likely spoofed. Comes back with sony as the manufacturer.

Are you sure?

Yeah I got sony as well and I just can't think of a sony device powerful enough to do wifi penetration.

/shade