Need tweeter help/info

so i’m wanting to build myself a set of 6 1/2" 2 way bookshelf speakers for my pc and run them active using the behringer dcx2496le into a behringer europower epq304. i understand these are pro audio and have fans in them that make some noise but i seriously doubt they are louder than the dell r710 server i’m running.

the speakers would be comprised of the dayton audio BR-1CAB cabinets with ssa evil 6.5" woofers and for tweeters i have 3 options which are the dayton audio DC28F-8 the dayton audio RST28F-4 and the dayton audio RST28A-4. i have tried my hand at doing research and have found very little other than the vague “i own these they scream”. the different impedance wont be an issue since i would be able to actively tune them.

this will be a temporary/semi permanent set-up until i move and can upgrade to larger stuff. i mostly watch movies (action, scifi, horror, thriller, anything that goes boom), watch twitch, play computer games, and when i do listen to music its usually hard rock, metal, electro swing, and movie soundtracks. i value durability and reliability above all other factors (one of the reasons for the ssa evil choice) including sound quality. which speaking of sound quality i haven’t really been exposed to high end audio so i don’t know what i like other than comparing it to when i was in high school band sitting in the low brass section (i was first chair sousaphone for 4 years).

having said all that could anybody provide any information about said tweeters or other options that will fit (4.3" outer mount with 2.9x" cutout diameter) in the mentioned speaker cabinets or thoughts/comments/concerns? budget is $40 max each tweeter.