Need to find a top down heatsink that supports a 120mm fan my fx 8350

were to start on this one

my specs

CPU: AMD FX-8350 (stock clock speeds)

CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40-TA CPU Cooler w/ 2x 120mm fans

Motherboard: ASRock 990FX Extreme3

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4x2gb Running at 1600Mhz

HDD #1: Samsung SSD 840 Series 120gb (Windows 8.1 update 1 64bit)

HDD #2: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (storage)

GPU: 2x Sapphire Radeon R9 280X 3gb Dual-X OC Edition idle core 500mhz memory 1500mhz load 1020mhz memory 1500mhz

PSU: Rosewill LIGHTNING-1000 1000W

Optical Drive: Asus BW-12B1ST

Case:Cooler Master 430 Black Elite with 1 120mm intake and 1 120mm Exhaust fans and 1 120mm side panel fan that blows right on the video cards

ok my question is my vrms are overheating causing my cpu to thormal thruttle after about 5 mins of game playing so i found a work around but its not what i wanted to do

disabled amd turbo and put my clock speed to manual and didnt touch it b/c it keep my vcore at 1.275v which helped with the vrm overheating

i need to find a good top down aftermarket cpu cooler but not sure which one to get the one i was looking at
was the

Prolimate Genesis
http://www.prolimatech.com/en/products/detail.asp?id=801

but im not sure if it will put any cooling to the vrms on the left side of the cpu to keep them cool or not what do you all recommend

im stuck at what to do

Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler

I dont really think a top-down will help much.  Get a dual tower like the nh-d15 or cryorig r1 and set the middle fan as far down as it can go, this will blow plenty of air across your VRM heatsinks

but what do you think about the prolimatech genesis it a dual heatsink also can have 2 120mm on the tower part of it also