Need To build a Gaming PC or Mining RIG ? Read my post carefully

I’m posting this thread on the behalf of GSHEN USA,
INC. We are wholeseller/distributors. You can find everything related to mining and gaming in our e-commerce store. Newest range of Bitcoin Asic miners, Ethereum integrated miners, Gaming laptops and much more specially for miners & gamers at incredible prices. Our warehouse has gone digital, limited stock so hurry up and
grab this opportunity and place your orders before the stock goes out.

Digital Warehouse:
https://gshenusa.com

For FAQ please visit our blog:

E-mail : [email protected]

I will personally follow up your every question ere so please feel free to ask me anything :wink:

I think the ROI would be better to buy crypto currency with whatever one might invest in mining hardware. Especially at today’s bloated prices.

You might be right but in the long run it’s always better to invest in physical hardaware and earn on it then sell it

Hoarding currency inflates a bubble. But if nobody is trading in it, it ultimately pops it too.
I’m skeptical of crypto - nations don’t like competition to their own currency. And it’s fiat - backed by nothing.
I’m a bit of a precious metals bug. But if you can make money in crypto, go for it.

crypto is backed by the physical hardware and a lot of computational power and it’s the currency of the future soon it will eliminate or merge th current financial system because it is in the grasp of a common man

I don’t doubt that, but I think that there will ultimately be a balkanization of cryptos. Sure bitcoin is the biggest, but so was IBM, Blackberry, MySpace, etc. I think this is just the beginning.

Yeah technology can not be stopped and proliferation is inevitable

Cryptos lack a sense of legitimacy. Not until you can pay your taxes directly in cryptos will they be seen as legitimate.

Wow, more business-facing literal shilling on this site

@wendell any plans to curb this? there are people trying to sell unregistered securities here, too:

Live Music Industry to Get its Own Cryptocurrency

@ryan, and @kreestuh, do you folks condone using the forums as an advertising platform? Is this an open bazaar for snake oil salesmen now?

4 Likes

He had the respect to ask beforehand and props for not being a bot.

I think it could be allright, maybe have an advertising category and give users the option to mute the main page feed would be nice.

1 Like

Mining re-seller could have saved me a lot of hassle in the early days setting up custom rigs on flaky software. In the end I had several systems running 24/7 with little or no maintenance required. When the profit dropped to a certain point it was more prudent to sell the equipment at a profit and invest longer term.

The PandaMiner B3 looks pretty good value actually with 8 RX470s. Pity the difficulty is so high now unless you leccy is free!

Fuck this ad! @moderators, please close this.