Need Some Ideas

I program in bash so nothing GUI related because bash and GUIs mix like olive oil and water. 

Any Ideas on what to make?

Already made:

• Backups
  • Easy fill-in-the-blank wiifi cracker
  • HDD eraser 
  • Crash Recovery
  • Wifi Check
  • Website up/down check
  • ToR Reset Every X Seconds (Gives you a new IP too)

And probably a few more. Just  need some ideas on where to start next. If anyone wants the code to one of the above leave it in the comments. I'll probably share it all later.

Or you could say they mix like Logan and Comcast.

How does the wifi crack work?

Website up/down would be useful, but how about "last updated on/latest headlines"? It should just be wget + regexp (or you could use a headless browser if you want proper DOM manipulation, but that would require you to use some javascript).

Oh, also if you are running Ubuntu (it may exist in other distros) you may want to be aware of the "notify-send" command. http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/hardy/man1/notify-send.1.html

Uses reaver and finds vulnerable local wifi networks then lists them out and you can pick which one based on the bssid. Type in the BSSID of the target and it takes care of the rest. Not exactly quick if your computer is ass, but if you use a cloud server to speed it up/have time to sit outside someone's house you're fine. Also it saves any previously tried pins so that's a plus if you need to get out quick. 

Sounds like a challenge. I'm in =P and yeah notify-send looks like a great tool but Ubuntu is a struggle (it's so baby-like)! I prefer Debian-Based rather than whatever the hell they turned Ubuntu in to code-wise.

Wow thats actually really cool! Does it run on Debian? And if it does could you send me a copy? I want to penetration test some stuff

Yeah but don't let me make it sound bigger than it is. Here's some background:

Reaver implements a brute force attack against Wifi Protected Setup (WPS) registrar PINs in order to recover WPA/WPA2 passphrases, as described in  http://sviehb.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/viehboeck_wps.pdf .

Reaver has been designed to be a robust and practical attack against WPS, and has been tested against a wide variety of access points and WPS implementations.

On average Reaver will recover the target AP's plain text WPA/WPA2 passphrase in 4-10 hours, depending on the AP. In practice, it will generally take half this time to guess the correct WPS pin and recover the passphrase.

It should work fine on Debian as I wrote it using Kali Linux (Debian-based).

Link - http://pastebin.com/WRTi2PYq

This is probably dated as it's the last version I emailed to myself before my HDD crashed, so as you can see in the code very few things were implemented (ToRChains being the primary one). 

If the selection part doesn't work, copy the code starting at ' echo "killing..." to ' echo "Enjoy...".

Okay thanks! I will try it ASAP

Will it automatically slow down for access points that implement brute-force protection? Most new access points don't allow WPS to be brute-forced. There's something like 3 attempts per minute max on my access point, and it will then lock any further attempts for 5 minutes. Meaning it will need to run for about 4 days (2 attempts per minute) in order to go through all 11 000 combinations. 

Yeah, the only problem is that newer routers can detect multiple attempts and lock. Ap Rate Limiting is also a problem and I believe there is a perameter to change how many times/minute you can attack. I just realized that my script is missing another one called infodump.sh which ran "wash" and output to a file which the main script would then check for in order to see any open routers. Script is not there though so if you want to write it yourself feel free, but if not i'll get on it soon.

Edit: Found this command you can substitute in the script properly if you know bash

reaver -i mon0 -b xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx -c (ch) -a -L --dh-small -vv -d 5

just replace a few things with the variables.

Edit 2:

reaver -i mon0 -f -c (AP CHANNEL HERE) -b (BSSID HERE) --no-nacks --ignore-locks --fail-wait=360 -v --dh-small 

that was found to work for someone as well in a little over 3 hours.

USB fixer? I got a USB that windows cant recognize another one that is for some reason write protected and I am probably not the only one. A useful program.

Sounds a little vague =S and usually Linux is good with external devices. Try putting your usb into a computer running a Linux OS.