Need some high impedance In-ear headphones for my new V30

Hey all,
Been lurkin for a while, but I need this community’s help.

I just got my v30. It’s my first Android phone, and I have 0 regrets. The thing is, I want to take full advantage of the Hi-FI Quad DAC that’s integrated within it. From what I’ve read, the magic kicks in at a 50 Ohm impedance, but portability and form factor are very important to me, perhaps more than the quality.

I was wondering if anyone had a good tip for in-ear headphones that exceed this while staying fairly inexpensive, hopefully under $120, and has inline controls. I got burned by some sweet little sennheisers whose wire broke at the jack after a couple months, so durability is important too.

And don’t worry, this isn’t my first stop. Ive looked at a couple items on Massdrop, and some amazon links from various forums, but none of them did it for me. Any help is greatly appreciated :hearts:

At that price I usually recommend the Shure se215. Good bass, great mids, and meh treble but for they’re considered by many to be the best at the $100 or less price point. On a plus side they come with a removable cable. The stock cable doesn’t have an inline mic but you can buy a separate one with it for like $20-$30 I think.

Just leaving a comment because i have a V30 as well, currently using a pair of Sony MDR-ZX600 I used for college back in 2014, need something better for my pc and this phone!