I need to buy/build a server for work which meets the below specs;
- Quad Core Processor 2.1ghz (minimum)
- 8gb Ram (minimum) ECC
- Raid 1 configurable(compatible with Linux Centos OS)
- Dual redundant power supply if available
- NO operating system required.
I have a budget of about 1300 USD and after looking about have found some options which are listed below. What would you guys recommend?
I appreciate any help, thank you.
- PowerEdge T150 Tower Server with a Intel® Xeon® E-2314 for about $1,153.29
- ThinkSystem ST250 V2 with Intel Xeon E-2314 for about $1,493.86
- Build a custom ryzen with ECC RAM (not sure how good it will work but from what I have been should be viable pcpartpicker dot com/user/gueboom/saved/dPPBqs $821