Need help with new build

Hi, I’m new of the forum and I need help with my new build. This is designed to be a gaming and editing rig (will be editing on both Adobe and Avid if it matters).

Processor: Intell 3930K

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

RAM: G.Skill Trident X Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 2400Mhz

Graphics Cards: 2 EVGA GeForce GTX 680 Classified 4GB

Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX

Boot Drive: 2 250GB OCZ Vector Series SSDs in RAID 0

Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum-1000

Optical Drive: LITE-ON Black OEM Blu-ray Burner with Blu-ray 3D

Case: SilverStone Fortress FT02B

I'm pretty happy with the system it's self but I wanted to put it up and see what other people think of it. What I’m really having problems with is finding a case I’m happy with. I've been looking for months and I think I’ve found one I like but I can't find any one that has any personal experience with it and there aren't very many reviews of it.

The exterior of the case is clean and simple and I really like that. I'm also a bit of a freak when it comes to cooling and this case has 3 185mm Air Penetrators along the bottom but it only as a single 120mm at the top of exhaust. it's also a rather long case and some people have been having trouble with getting power supply cables to reach.

There also aren't a lot of options for CPU coolers. The only air coolers around for the intell 2011 socket are all massive and I don't like the idea of putting that much stress on my motherboard. I love the Corsair H100 but there's no place to mount it in this case so I was looking at the Zalman LQ-320. It's supposed to perform better than the H80 but like the case there aren't many reviews on it. I would use it in a push/pull configuration with dual Noctua NF-F12s.

I've also consider doing a custom liquid loop. There's a company that makes a triple 185mm rad for this case but I’ve had some bad experiences with custom liquid cooling in the past and I’m not sure I want my computer to need that much maintenance any way.

Maybe I’m putting too much thought into it but if I’m gonna be spending close to $4,000 on a computer it damn well better be something I’m gonna be happy with.

Thanks for any help or opinions :)

If you are willing to spend on a case I highly suggest the corsair 650D, it is incredibly easy to work in, has huge amounts of space and you can easily put a h100 into it. The other plus to it is that it looks absolutely stunning!

Other than that your build looks GREAT! I would not change anything in it. I hope you have a good time building!

i considered the 650D but it has a brushed aluminum front that will easaly stane from touching it. it's on my maybe list but i'd rather not use it just becouse of that brushed aluminum.

That is a serious monster, i wonder if it can start up its own solar system.