Need help with decision. Upgrade or new system

MY system specs:

MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 FM2 

AMD A6-5400K APU 3.6Ghz Processor w/ Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver Thermal Compound (this shit rocks. keeps my cpu at 60, full overclocked with stock fan.)

Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB (1x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800)

HIS H685F1GD Radeon HD 6850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity

APEX TX-381-C Black Steel Micro ATX Tower Computer Case USB/Audio/Fan ( need cheap case with a handle... so i got this peice of junk)

___________________________________________________________________________________________

But, I just watched the new Razetheworld video where they look at a gtx 780. Now, they menitoned that they were gonna later show if people should get a whole new system, or just upgrade the gpu. I also watched Austin Evans video about this too, and it seemed even with a cheap amd cpu vs a i7, there was not a huge differnece in most games. So I am planning getting a : AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1GHz, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB, Samsung 840 Series 2.5 inch 120GB SATA III internal Solid, Radeon HD 7970 3GB. This is all based around my budget. I already have two hdds, so all i need is a ssd. I know that I bottlenecked my system, but it was my first legit build.. and i only had like 300 bucks to spend. I had to use hard drives laying around, and i am using my 26 inch tv for a monitor which sucks. So yea. I am in high school with low hours, so money is a problem. I am going to try to get some of these parts from chirstmas, and spend my money on the rest. So, I need to know if I should get a new system based around intel because they are generally faster, or I could just upgrade to get faster. I use my computer for gaming, mainstream to indie. I also use it for flash aniamtions and photoshop. Any help is appricated.

Bumping for you. I wish I could help you but for some reason the ads and stuff on the side is blocking the important parts of your post. 

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1wjZv

I think you will have to downgrade the gpu, as it seems a bit powerful for a fm2 processor to handle without a bottleneck.

i would get that 750k cpu and ram and a monitor now and wait for  a 8 series gpu if you need it.

"So I am planning getting a : AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1GHz, Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB, Samsung 840 Series 2.5 inch 120GB SATA III internal Solid, Radeon HD 7970 3GB."

-DaPhuk

Man this build gives me a headache.

How about a constuctive comment? This is the parts or most of them he wanted but in the old build.

And @tacopat, thank you I might do that unless someone else gives a better option. 

If I bought a new cpu and motherboard, do you think that would be a better option than getting a richland cpu and 7870? Because if my system already is bottle necked, than the upgrade would be still be a bottle neck even with the new cpu, correct?